Search results

1. M

A rant.

From an earlier post I made, "Hotter spark on HS50?" Who gives a damn if something someone wants to do is "useless" or "pointless" or what ever other word you can come up with. That's the main issue I have seen with this site which is why I am leaning away from it heavily. If someone asks a...
  2. M

Hotter spark on HS50?

I want to get some serious spark out of my HS50. I know there are a bunch of people in here who are probably gonna ask 'why?', you can leave your opinion at the door. Point is, I just want a more powerful spark. I have done everything I can to get the most out of it but I only have stock parts...
  3. M

Need coaching! I think I found something good.

I'm kinda excited about this because its right down the road from me. Looks like a typical DB but I don't know that engine. How much should I offer him? I haven't looked at it but for the sake of this thread, lets assume its good to go. """i have a alcholol powered mini bike the engine on it...
  4. M

Mikuni 22 on an HS50

So I have been building up my HS50 and I finally went for a new carb. I picked a 22mm Mikuni last week and decided to try and make my own manifold. Well, 3 tries later and probably over 12 hours wasted, I give up. I just cant get it right. Basically I'm asking for some help. Does anyone...
  5. M

North East Ohio

Hey folks! I have been looking at this forum for years but I never made my own account until just recently. A little bit about me: My name is Mike. I live in Ohio. I am 22 years old. I just got out of 4 years active duty service in the Navy as a Gunners Mate Second Class and now I am a...
  6. M

250cc Suzuki Enduro question

I have this 1979 Suzuki Enduro with a 250 2-stroke on it that I have been foolin' around with for a couple days. I got it for $100! Anyway, I dont know much about these things and I had a couple questions that some of you guys might be able to answer. 1) There are two cables coming from the...