Search results

1. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

So how do I do that? Do I measure from the canted of the clutch to center of the driver? And where does the 1 1/6 come into play? Is that the amount of movment in the belt? I have a tool to check that. Let me no thanks
  2. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Ok so how do I figure out what belt I use for my converter? It is a comet. I took sometimes advice and bought a 20 series belt for it and its supper tight like no slack at all and that's with the engine moved up already
  3. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Yes its a 6.5 now but in looking at up grading the engine with animal parts. The diff from northern is rated to 10 HP. That's why I was asking about one out of a tractor. But thank u.
  4. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

IM not sure on lawnmower racing but I'll check. That's a good idea thanks
  5. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Yes actually it was worth it... I have a service truck with almost all tools you'll ever need and machine shop my uncle owns, that I can use when I need... But it doesn't do my no good without some kind of diff to use. Question???? Would any differential work say one from a tractor? The gear has...
  6. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

IM pissed someone out bid me by one dollar on Ebay for a differential. Guess IM gonna have to spend the money
  7. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Hey guys where's a good site to go to turn my 6.5 Intel into an animal
  8. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

I do have a comet with seven inch driver. I'll put better pics up later
  9. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Hey guys its the summer wind here. Just been bizzy with the baby on the way.... Anyways I ended up putting the strait axle in my trike and rode it for the first time last night at 11pm. It was a blast till the neighbors came out. And not to bitch but to ask if they could ride it. I put a 6" drum...
  10. killgor_trout

Hi Steven, Killgor here I did measure the distance between the bearing mounts but they were...

Hi Steven, Killgor here I did measure the distance between the bearing mounts but they were bent. I believe it was 7.5" but I'll double check now that I have the solid axle in. I was wondering about the stickers on the side too. Mine are good but faded. Should I risk pulling them off or just...
  11. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

and there's more pics on my page. I finally sat on it though and I can't wait to ride. I did put a solid axle in it for now. So it could atleast roll. I'll put up pics of that later. Gotta work.....
  12. 20120710_214123

20120710_214123

13. 20120710_214114

20120710_214114

14. 20120710_214107

20120710_214107

15. 20120710_201305

20120710_201305

16. 20120710_201256

20120710_201256

17. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Is that diff rebuildable? And do u no if the diffs from northern took are any good
  18. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Sweet I'll put up pics in a min. And get the with. Its the 4bar frame not the single bar
  19. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

That's awesome. Are u looking to get rid of the diff? I was gonna get one from northern took but wasn't sure of its strength.
  20. killgor_trout

alsport tri-sport

Yes it should. I have the yokes. I was just gonna put the solid Axel to the yokes not all the way threw. I gotta get some pics up... If I read right on this forum that the diffs that alsport used were junk? Is there a stronger alternative? I'll get pics up tonight. Been biz