Search results

1. M

Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

Keeping the block and head bare aluminum. Not sure what color I will do the blower housing and tank....either black or white haven't decided.
  2. M

Thanks! ya I really liked the look of these mini bikes but could never find a good frame so I made this one from scratch at home/work.
  3. M

Everything is Powdercoated. Super Mirror Red and Super Mirror White from Columbia Coatings.
  4. M

Complete Frame was hand made at home/work. Kickstand off doodlebug had to cut and make longer. Handlebars and Forks I purchased at mini bike show in Portland, IN. Handlebars were bent had to cut out brace and straigten them then weld in new brace. Name plate on the forks was trashed had to...
  5. Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

6. Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

7. Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

Complete Frame was handmade at home/work. Wheels, fenders, sprocket, brake and brake lever off mini bike I purchased from a member on this forum. Handle bars and forks bought at mini bike show in portland, in. They were pretty rough so had to restore them. Seat off a Sears mini bike
  8. Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

9. Grand Prix Standard Custom Build

10. M

Efenel Project Looking Good

looks good man....i will be posting pictures of the grand prix standard soon.
  11. M

Deal or no deal?

looks like a good deal for 125
  12. M

Mystery Bike#3!!!!!

would you be interested in selling this minibike? if so how much?