Search results

1. F

whats missing?

Gf brought home a freebie DB in non running condition. I got it running for the most part but I noticed the front end end was loose. The bolt holding the forks on was loose but there is some space between the frame and the triple tree. Is there supposed to be some bushings or something...
  2. F

DB won't start

My GF brought over a DB she was given to her by a friend of hers. She said it didn't run. I did a quick assessment and it looks like it's hardly been ridden. Gas tank was empty and it didn't smell like old gas. So I put some new fuel in it and gave er a few pulls. It popped and idled... kind...
  3. F

Beauty and the beast

Not sure which is which :)
  4. F

Torque Converter question

Doing an upgrade to my DB. I have a predator 212CC engine coming in and was wondering what you guys thoughts are on torque converters. It's my understanding that I have to purchase a new centrifigual clutch for the larger shaft anyways for $40ish or put my big girl panties on and get a torque...
  5. F

Anyone know what brand this mini is?

Wondering if is a custom made or a production :shrug:
  6. F

New owner and now on to the upgrades

Recently picked up a Baja Racer for $30 from a neighbor. It was barely running when I got it. that lead me to this forum and with help from members and A little research found the air filter gasket installed backwards and now it runs like new. But there''s your problem :biggrin: So now I've...
  7. F

Engine cuts out

Hi all. Been a lurker for awhile and decided to join. Picked up a Baja Doodlebug 97CC at a yard sale for $30 which I thought was a good deal. It starts right up, but will not get past 1/2 throttle before it dies. I thought it may be old gas or a bad spark plug. Changed them both and the...