Search results

1. Curtis66

Happy Canadain Thanksgiving !

To all my fellow Canadians Happy Thanksgiving Day ! All the best to you and your Families . The bird is cooking and the pie's are cooling ! If it clears up I might fire up the Ruttman and go for a spin.
  2. Curtis66

Somebody was looking for this Mini Bike

Ok so I was cruising the net and came across this bike for sale. I remember doing some research on Honda's GC 160 engines and the former owner was saying how much he missed this bike. So I thought I would post the link and maybe the member would get his bike back. If not oh well. Here is the...
  3. Curtis66

What model Bonanza ?

I found this for sale locally what model of Bonanza is this ? Thanks
  4. Curtis66

Another Cat For Sale

What's up with all the Cat's for sale lately ? This is has some nice parts on it ! Is a little too rich for me though ...
  5. Curtis66

Panther Mini Bike

Found this for sale and have done some searching but no luck. Anyone have any info on this bike ? Looks a little like a Ruttman ?:confused:
  6. Curtis66

Another One

Don't worry about the trike it's home made, But the bike ,what is it ? thanks guys.
  7. Curtis66

Here are a couple Bikes

These 2 bikes have popped up for sale . What are they ? Thanks
  8. Curtis66

Woods Bike (Fox Campus) Roller

Just picked this up and since I am working on a Rupp Rascal I am going to let someone else have a crack at it. It has been sitting a long time. I think Woods might have imported these bikes from Fox in the US. It has a Fox Campus look that is for sure. What you see is what you get. I...
  9. Curtis66

Wow Big $$$$

I think this price is a little High ! 1960 Bonanza Mini Bike
  10. Curtis66

Found this for Sale !

What make is this bike ?
  11. Curtis66

A little Progress

So I picked up this Ruttman 3 weeks ago,so far I have cleaned it up ,cut down the chain guard added a Rittman Decal from Ebay.I also put new tires and tubes on. Future plans are a header for the engine and ride it. I really like the way this bike looks I think I am going to leave it this way...
  12. Curtis66

What is this ?

Ok,I have got the mini bike bug ! I found this bike and am working on a deal to acquire it . So what is it ?
  13. Curtis66

Look What I brought Home

OK Guys: Just brought it home,It started on the second pull. I paid under $100 for it ! I thought it was worth it just for the 5hp Honda on it ! What brand of bike is it ? The tires are really weather cracked so i will have to replace them . First mini bike in over 30 years. I took...
  14. Curtis66

WTB: Roller

Hey Folks: I am looking to buy a roller that is in good shape, I live near Kingston, Ontario ,but I can get it shipped through my work anywhere in Ontario. Let me know what you have. Please email me with pictures please. PM me and I will send you my email address. Thanks.
  15. Curtis66

Newbie Needs Help

Hi: I found this bike for sale and I was just wondering if any of the ID Guru's on here know what type it is.
  16. Curtis66

New Guy From North of the Border

Hello Folks: Well I am new to the Mini Bike scene, I shared one with my brother 40 years ago and I am looking to get back into it. I have been into old cars(Chev,Ford &VW),trucks and Banana seat bikes my whole adult life. I have learned much from this site already;Look at the front forks...