Search results

1. W

Tecumseh HS 40 Cranks

Hello Joe. I was interested in the hs40 crankshaft listed at $55.00 + shipping. If it is available , I would like to ask a few questions about it. Thank you. Jerry.
  2. W

@@Hot Dog Hut..Annual Minibike Swap meet and gathering@@

Glad I looked back in here. Was all packed and ready for the Sunday show. Sorry to hear.My dad was really looking forward to it as everyone else in here..Thanks Jamie for all your hard work. It's not your fault. Be well all...
  3. W

1970 and 1971 Speedways

If still available. Pictures please. Thanks.
  4. W

Sachs 80b 2 cycle engine wanted.

Bill, If you read this. I have replied to your message sent to me in regards to the Sachs engine....Please leave your contact info.. Im not sure if my messages are going through to you......Thanks....Gerard.
  5. W

Bill, If you read this. I have replied to your message sent to me in regards to the Sachs engine....Please leave your contact info.. Im not sure if my messages are going through to you......Thanks....Gerard.
  6. W

Hello. Looking to buy a Sachs 80b 2 cycle engine and mounting plate for the Speedway Widow Maker. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou and Best.
  7. W

Speedway Widowmaker

Hello Bill. If you ever decide to sell one of those Sachs engines ,please me know. Thankyou. Gerard.
  8. W

1972 Speedway Widow Maker

Is bike still for sale ?
  9. W

1972 Speedway Green Horn - Restored

Charlie does Excellent Work and some of the Best Restorations I ever had the privledge of seeing!!! That is one beautiful bike !! Love them Speedways!!
  10. W

Hot Dog !! Mini Bike Show & Swap Wayne NJ

NJ Minibike Show Hello all, I am bringing a Rupp Black Widow and a Speedway Widowmaker. Both will be for sale. Will have parts as well. Thanks and Best. Just a...
  11. W

Survivor BLACK WIDOW FoUnD

Great Find !!! That is a true piece of minibike history for sure. Congrats!!!
  12. W

Pics from the NJ Minibike show/swap

couple more awesome bikes.
  13. W

Pics from the NJ Minibike show/swap

Great Time! Weather was perfect!! First show for myself. Look forward to the next one. Awesome Bikes and pictures ! Everyone was just way cool !! Thanks Mike, Matt, Denny, Ray and everyone!!!
  14. W

Nj mini bike show sept 16 2012

NJ Show Bringing a Restored Rupp Black Widow and Speedway Widowmaker. Used parts including a pair of used "Rupp Motocross" Tires that fit a Black Widow.
  15. W

WTB 14' speedway front fork assy and tire.

Looking for a complete front fork assy for a 14" speedway minibike. also: need a 3.50 x 14 tire nos or a good used one. Will need it shipped to NY. Pls let me know what you have. pls reply pm. Thanks
  16. W

wtb a 14" speedway roller frame

speedway Thanks all for the look and replies. Pls delete.
  17. W

14" speedway frame. Thanks for the look.
  18. W

Show us your 14" Speedway bikes

14" Speedways
  19. W

Looking to buy a 14 " wheeled speedway roller frame as complete as possible. Prefer without an engine. Willing to pay $200.00-$300.00 I reside in NY so shipping may be necessary if you can box it up. ( I pay all shipping costs of course).Let me know what you have.pm please. Thanks