Search results

1. T

Sears roper

Got pics of it and price ? Thanks man
  2. T

Sears roper

Is that 4hp tec an Ariens motor ? Is it a horizontal shaft and what size is the shaft . I think I need a 3/4 shaft ? Thanks foxx
  3. T

Sears roper

Where can I order it and how much are they ? :censure:
  4. T

Sears roper

I have the bike all tore down . It was sitting in a barn for 42 years ! Sanded down everything and just got it primed . Any suggestions on what I can put for a motor and clutch for this project ? It originally came with a 4 hp Tecumseh ? Thanks
  5. T

Sears roper

The rear tire sprocket is on the right side of the bike , the motor mounts w the horizontal shaft on the left side .
  6. T

Sears roper

I just bought my first mini bike , there's hope for me yet ! It's a sears roper. It doesn't have a torque converter or a motor . Can I turn the rear tire around and run it the other way , seeing how there is no torque converter ? I have the sprocket that came w the bike and some 35 chain . I was...
  7. T

I just bought a sears roper mini bike . It has no torque converter or motor . Can I flip the...

I just bought a sears roper mini bike . It has no torque converter or motor . Can I flip the back tire around and run it straight to the motor ? What would I need to do this ? I have a snow blower engine w a 3/4 in shaft . Can I run a centrifugal clutch on this w a sprocket ? Thanks for any...