Search results

1. trailbronc

buck did you see this!?

haha did you catch this one buck? i hadnt looked in a while so i dont know how long its been posted FOX MINI BIKE
  2. trailbronc

vintage helmet and mufflers!

hey guys! ive got a helmet im wanting to sell, its a bell i believe? it has just been re done, painted with red metal flake paint, and has new trim around the edge of it, also it has new padding on the inside, its not perfect but it looks good for its age! id like to get $30 OBO plus shipping...
  3. trailbronc

mufflers!

i have an old box of mufflers with 3/4 inch i believe threads on them, there the type that came on small briggs and some Tecumsehs too i believe, they are all brand new never used but they do have light surface rust from sitting, i have a good bit of them, im asking 4 dollars each or the more...
  4. trailbronc

its been awhile

hadn't posted in a long time guys! or even been on the site for that matter! how are things? where is buckeye!?:thumbsup: and sadly i have no minis at the moment:sad: but ive got my mustang going pretty good:thumbsup:
  5. trailbronc

whats the second bike in this ad?

i know what the baja is but whats the other bike?:shrug: 2 mini bikes
  6. trailbronc

Z50 cafe racer frame

hi, if yall remember i had done a build thread on this bike, i did finish it then sold it to a buddy who trashed it:no: so i bought it back and am selling it now, already sold the motor but im selling the frame too, just needs a little cleaning and new paint, has wiring harness, coil, and CDI...
  7. trailbronc

look what just popped up on AL craigslits

For sale Rupp Centaur Trike
  8. trailbronc

1998 honda z50 motor for sale!

hi, i have for sale a 1998 honda z50r motor, runs good, just rebuilt the top end,still smokes a little but i think its cause the rings havent re seated yet, included in the sale is the kick starter, carb, CDI, wiring harness, and coil, missing shifter lever, and spark plug boot, runs good just a...
  9. trailbronc

is this bike any good?

what do ya say? the guy says its a lil indian:shrug:
  10. trailbronc

dirt bike pics!

anyone got pics of them riding there dirt bikes? il start!:thumbsup:
  11. trailbronc

got a new toy guys!!

check it out!! got it for a steal:thumbsup: 500 bucks! cleaned out the carb and it runs like new!:thumbsup: 1994 KDX200 2 stroke:biggrin:
  12. trailbronc

holy cow!!

look at this thing!! 1972 Kawasaki h2 750 2 stroke
  13. trailbronc

axle bearings and cases and wheel hub

im selling these two axle bearings and cases, and a hub for an old go kart or mini bike wheel..all bearings are in good shape and stuff, 15 plus shipping.. pay pal prefered, PM me if interested thanks
  14. trailbronc

help with 5hp briggs dying when you give it gas

i just rebuilt another 5hp briggs flat head and it cranks and runs fine, but when you give it gas it imedietly dies,, any ideas?? also it semms to flood real easily:shrug: maby just a bad carb?:shrug:
  15. trailbronc

think this may need a bigger engine

:doah: 6 seater go cart
  16. trailbronc

sheered fly wheel key

hah, never seen one before, this was on the motor i couldnt get running, i had taken it apart to check the fly wheel key and it was fine, put it back together and after a few turns it made a loud crack, (or so i thought) but everything still felt and looked ok, i am tearing the engine down for...
  17. trailbronc

briggs and tecumseh parts for sale

well i am selling all of my small engine parts, im sick of messing with small stuff, there is a total of 4 blocks, (2 briggs 5hp flattys, and a tecumseh HS50 block, and newer 4hp block) i dont really want to list all the parts cause there is too many, but most all of them are pictured, besides...
  18. trailbronc

did i shave my briggs head too much?

i shaved the lip off my 5hp flat head briggs all the way, is that too much? it will fire up but not stay running, and backfires out the carb some..also im using a stock muffler, do i need to open up the exhaust?
  19. trailbronc

hmmm

Cushman Minute Miser
  20. trailbronc

here ya go buck! this aught to make you happy

Mimi bike / scooter very nice dont you just love people!:shrug: