Search results

1. M

Huffy Hustler Mini Bike Wanted

Looking for a vintage Huffy Hustler mini bike in original or restored condition. Thank you.
  2. M

I never received any message??
  3. M

If anyone has an old Huffy Hustler Mini bike for sale, please let me know. I am interested in a bike with original parts and motor. Thank you.
  4. M

Speedway Green Horn Muffler

If anyone has a nice and straight muffler from a Speedway Green Horn or Red Baron, I am looking for one from my restoration project on my Green Horn. If you have one and want to sell it, let me know. Thank you.
  5. M

Speedway Green Horn Headlight Brackets

Yes the brackets are the same as a Red Baron. There was a pair of NOS brand new brackets on Ebay that sold for $65. Send me some photos so I can see the condition they are in. Thanks
  6. M

WTB Rupp

Restoration project I know a guy , in Southern Kentucky who has many, many Rupp minibikes (1965-1975). I am not sure where you live, but I have bought 5 bikes from him and he has shipped 4 of them to my door. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you his number. Jeremy
  7. M

Speedway Green Horn Headlight Brackets

I am looking for a pair of headlight mounting brackets for a 1972 Speedway Green Horn. Can be new or used, but would prefer they include the mounting hardware. THANKS for looking.
  8. M

H series carb question

I replaced everthing, the welch plugs, rubber seals, "o" ring gasket for the bowl, float needle and seal, high speed needle and gasket, etc. I left the original idle needle, as it was in good shape. Anyway, I am not sure of it's worth. I have a powered coated air cleaner assembly on it and it...
  9. M

H series carb question

I got this carb from a guy with a ton of Rupp Parts. I rebuilt it and was told it was an H-series carn for H30, H40 and H50 engines. Is this correct? I want to sell it to someone who can get some great use out of it. otopost/data/3431/thumbs/IMG_06083.JPG[/img][/url]
  10. IMG_06141

IMG_06141

11. IMG_06102

IMG_06102

12. IMG_06083

IMG_06083

13. M

Early 71 Rupp Diaphragm Carb--What am I missing????

Do you have a photo of what it looks like. I have never seen a carb like this. I have a rebuild kit, just need to sort the the choke issue.
  14. M

Early 71 Rupp Diaphragm Carb--What am I missing????

Does anyone have a couple of photos of a Rupp Diaphragm Carb? I purchased a 71 Roadster from a guy who couldn't get the bike running with the original diaphragm carb. He purchased a another bowl type carb and robbed parts off of the original carb to make the other one work (yes he is an...
  15. Rupp Carb

Rupp Carb

16. Diaphargm Rupp Carb

Diaphargm Rupp Carb

17. Diaphragm Rupp Carb

Diaphragm Rupp Carb

18. Diaphragm Rupp Carb

Diaphragm Rupp Carb

19. M

Speedway Widowmaker

My Dad actually went and looked at the bike on EBay (the one in your photo) today. He was real disappointed, the shocks were locked up the rims were badly rusted, obviously missing some engine parts. Needless to say....he passed on it.
  20. M

Speedway Widowmaker

Isn't it possible that someone added the headlight on as an "accessory" or took it off another bike? Can that engine support a headlight and a tail light?