Search results

1. R

Totegote

This guy said he has room to move on price. I was thinking around $500 is that reasonable? 1965 Tote Gote Offroad motorcycle
  2. R

Questions on new project?

Ok, I am going to start a new project bike next week. I have an old KLT 110 3 wheeler that I am going to change over to a mini bike. These had no suspension so I plan on keeping it hard tailed. I will be doing this in 3 phases depending on difficulty, time and money. Phase 1 - pull existing...
  3. R

Took the kids to the track.

I took my girls out to the track Saturday and let them experience their first time riding. My 8 year old rode the Murray Track 2 and my 6 year old stuck with her little trx70. The Murray might need some shocks soon. The front wheel wants to come off the ground on bumps. Girls 1st Time...
  4. R

This one looks bouncy.

60's Bug Mini Bike
  5. R

Anybody Know?

Hi Folks, Newbie here just getting into the hobby. I have and am picking up a few mini's to work on and ride. I picked up a Murray Track 2 for my 8 year old daughter Sat and picked up a DB30 Old style for myself Sunday. As I said I am always looking for a good deal and came across this one...