Search results

1. Keith1212

3 mini bikes $150 each

I'm liking the one on the left since its most complete. The one in the middle doesn't interest me a bit. So my question is what are they and are they worth the $150 ea? Motorcycles : 3 Mini Bikes
  2. Keith1212

Briggs 5hp throttle hook up help please

Ok I'm trying to figure out how to install the throttle grips as I've never done it before. I believe I have them correct on the handle bars. I just don't under stand how it locks the cable sheath onto the metal part of the grip. I think the sheath just sits in the adjuster? Anyways that's the...
  3. Keith1212

Wanted Manco Thunder Bird Seat Shocks, Seat Bracket, and Fenders

Hi! I'm looking to buy the shocks that are below the seat on a Manco Thunderbird. And the metal bracket that the seat and shocks bolt on. Also looking for the front and back fenders. Shoot me a pm if you have any! Or if you know a place to order some very suitable replacements. Thanks!
  4. Keith1212

Manco Mini Bike - new member

I made this post on another forum, but thought I might get more help here since it's nothing but minibikes. Payed $50 for it the way it sits. From what I can tell the handle bars aren't original and I'd like to find some of the taller ones that you see on vintage minis. The seat also doesn't...