Search results

1. U

need a deepco maximatic clutch

3 HP B&S, 5/8 shaft
  2. U

Homelite Trail King Clutch and trans

This 3 HP B&S motor and clutch weren't installed when I got it, so I really have no idea how this all works. Maybe it's the wrong setup. Info on these is just about zero. I'm seriously considering replacing the gas motor with an electric just for fun. I hope there isn't a limit on how many...
  3. U

Homelite Trail King

Mine has the spare gas can on the front forks. What hangs off the front of the bracket?
  4. U

Salsbury Clutch Belt

I've got an 8 hp briggs in a bearkat, with a Salsbury clutch. I think need a different drive belt. The bike won't freewheel, and the belt appears to short and too wide. No # on the old belt. I've seen a guide for Comet clutches, but not a Salsbury. Any ideas?
  5. U

8hp Briggs throttle linkage

I've got a BearKat with an 8hp Briggs, model 190402. Need help or a pic of the governor and throttle linkage. I have is a spring 4.5" long, but not the rods that connect the throttle or governor. And, I don't know where they go. Thanks for the help.
  6. U

Need a Tire

12 X 6 Armstrong rear tire for a BearKat. Prefer a heavy lug traction tire.
  7. U

Any Guesses?

Picked this up for $75.00. 8 HP Briggs, 12 X 6 rear tire. Looking for a tire too. What is it? Thanks!