Search results

1. D

Sears/Roper front end

It's 4 1/4" between the fork plates and the bars look to be 1" . Thanks, Duane
  2. D

Sears/Roper front end

Would those bolt onto my bike? This is my first minibike project and I'm clueless. Thanks, Duane
  3. D

Sears front end

This front end is too far gone to save. I can't find my original post looking for one that's why I posted again. Thanks, Duane Duane Ballard Custom Leather 603-781-7505
  4. D

Sears/Roper front end

The front end on the project I just picked up looks like it's been bent back and forth a dozen times in it's life. It's so far out of whack there is no saving it. At least I can't. Does anyone have a front end for this bike? Thanks, Duane
  5. D

What is it?

You would not believe how expensive those alligator hides are. They sell it by the centimeter. I don't use much of it though. I'm not sure if I'm going to go wild with my seat or do something simple. I'll have to see if it turns into a monster like the Honda did and decide. - Duane
  6. D

What is it?

That's a very cool bike. Im in as far as the build off is concerned. Sounds like fun. That metric chop with the girder is my 72 cb750 chopper I finished in June. I've had more fun with that bike than any vehicle I've ever owned. - Duane
  7. D

What is it?

Thank you. So it's as easy as that. I'm a pretty big guy. 235# so I was worried they would just bend again. - Duane
  8. D

What is it?

Hello, It's my first post on the forum. I just picked this up from my father in law. My wife and her brothers used to ride it when they were kids. Any idea what it is and where I could find a new front end for it? Thanks, Duane Duane Ballard Custom Leather
  9. Sears

Sears