Search results

1. E

Comment by 'eltatertoto' in media '00115'

my bike lol
  2. E

minibike noise

umm i just watched it again, i knew what the grindin was, it was the brake rubbin on the tire, but what was the like chink noise like you dropped change on metal? thanks again
  3. E

minibike noise

ok thanks alot man
  4. E

minibike noise

this is a vid of me sears minibike please watch and can someone tell me what that god awful noise coming from the smaller sprocket is????? this is my minibike, the brake spring came off, so the brake was rubbin, so it looks like crap i dont know if this vid wil work on here but if i doesnt...
  5. E

Restored Sears Mini Bike

sears minibike this is a vid of me sears minibike please watch and can someone tell me what that god awful noise coming from the smaller sprocket is????? this is my minibike, the brake spring came off, so the brake was rubbin, so it looks like crap i dont know if this vid wil work on here...
  6. E

Restored Sears Mini Bike

this is my minibike, the brake spring came off, so the brake was rubbin, so it looks like crap i dont know if this vid wil work on here but if i doesnt work go to youtube.com/eltatertoto oh, and dont yell at me about warming it up i warmed it up prior to the vid :thumbsup: <object...
  7. E

Restored Sears Mini Bike

ok, thanks alot i plan on doing some pics today and possibly a short movie of it running
  8. E

My newly acquired Sears mini bike

can someone please tell me how the trans axle works? i got mine used without it, but it seemed wierd, i was tole the chain JUMPED? i thought that would be impossible, but i might be wrong can somwone please tell me?
  9. E

Restored Sears Mini Bike

hey all. i am a 1st time poster, i have a sears minibike, i am told it is from the mid 70s as i am only 15 i dont know :) but i had to get i new engine as i only got the clutch, frame, front wheel assembly back wheel swing arm etc. but i didnt get the transaxle, can someone tell me how that...