Search results

1. C

Piston needed for old AH51

Hello All, Does anyone know where I can pick up a stock bore size piston for an old AH51? These were the cross flow scavenged engines requiring the deflector topped piston. Thanks in advance Mark
  2. C

Go Power Rim Width

Hello All, Just picked up a forward peg Bonanza with shocks front and rear. I noticed that the Go Power rims are narrower than what my other 2 Bonanza bikes have. In looking at the front forks the built in spacers on the lower legs are much longer than on my other 2 bikes to accommodate the...
  3. C

AH58 Port Timing Diagram

Hello, Need to get a hold of some old data on the AH58 engines. The port timing difference between an AH58 and AH58S. Thanks in advance. Mark
  4. C

New to Forum

Hello All, Just thought I would say hi and tell a little about myself. I was involved with mini bikes back in the 60s. Owned a few with the craziest being a BC1200 bonanza powered by an AH58S cart engine. Went like a bullet. I have always been interested in minis and was able to pick up a few...
  5. C

Go Power Rims Needed

Hello All, I need a set of the 6 inch go power rims for my project bike. I am replicating a bonanza I had way back when that was powered by an AH58S cart engine. Thanks in advance. Mark