Search results

1. J

TriRod Brakes (Upgrading)

I have a scat tracker that I am restoring and I want disc brakes like what you've done with your mudbug. can you give me what parts and work involved in converting over to disc brakes. pictures too if you have them. I see the caliper and master cylinder assemblies on ebay but not sure how to...
  2. J

Karts International minibike.

minibike has sold on ebay
  3. J

Thank you
  4. J

Up for sale is my mini bike I completely restored but not to original.. New powder coat, seat, wheels, tires, Predator 212, cables, grips, etc..... It has a band brake and a clutch band brake also. 800$ Email with any questions or call for faster response 720-312-1969 Jack
  5. J

100's of parts take a look

What size are the flathead motors and how much are you asking for them? Thanks
  6. J

Gilson roller minibike project

Minibike has sold. Thanks OldMiniBikes
  7. J

Sale pending
  8. J

I haven't thought about it. I might consider parting it out. Not sure what those parts are worth
  9. J

I bought this a while back from a member here. I started working on it but lost interest and restored one of my other minis. I cleaned up the rear brake assy and it has a newly recovered seat. 175$ plus shipping. Call me for more info. for quickest reply call me. 720-312-1969
  10. J

Montgomery Wards Trike for sale. $650 Greeley, CO

Let me know if it doesn't sell at the Nebraska auction. I could check it out after the 14th. Unless it's a no reserve auction then it should be gone. I can't look at it any earlier. Thanks
  11. J

My new kart

Very cool. Looks like an early shifter kart. I like it
  12. J

Billet valve covers/breathers for 5-hp Briggs, Tecumseh

Breather I'll take the VKE breather. Just need your PayPal address to send the money. Thanks, jack
  13. J

chrome minibike gas tank and rebuilt 5-hp Briggs engine

What consisted of your rebuild? The engine is 100$ shipped? Thanks, jack
  14. J

8 NOS steel gas tanks Large Capacity with Gauge Caps

I sent a pm regarding your gas tank. Would you sell one for 40$ shipped? If so I can PayPal you the money when I get your address. I'll send it as a gift if you're ok selling one
  15. J

Can I buy one of your tanks for 40$ shipped? If yes then send me your PayPal address and I'll...

Can I buy one of your tanks for 40$ shipped? If yes then send me your PayPal address and I'll send the funds right over, as a gift also to avoid fees. Thanks, jack
  16. J

What frame is this please?

Awesome guys. Thanks for your help!
  17. J

What frame is this please?

Can anyone help me identify this mini frame? I'm guessing Bonanza?
  18. J

Word Association Game

nothing