1. jh_molleck

VT8 Super Bronc Project

Thanks, and I sent one back
  2. jh_molleck

VT8 Super Bronc Project

Here's the pictures:
  3. jh_molleck

VT8 Super Bronc Project

I have a vt8 super bronc for sale... I started to fix it up, but have since taken on other projects I would rather focus on. This has brand new tires, handle bars, grips, cables, and belt. The engine ran with starting fluid, but I never had the gas tank hooked up. The engine was taken apart to...
  4. jh_molleck

1971 honda cafe racer - for sale

not sure how many motorcycle guys there are on here... but i thought i would post this up, to see if anyone would be interested. i have a 1971 honda cb350 cafe racer project for sale... it doesn't run right now, due to being mid project... it has new tires, rust free tank, clear IL title...
  5. jh_molleck

BIG mini bike frame

bike is SOLD
  6. jh_molleck

BIG mini bike frame

PM sent back
  7. jh_molleck

BIG mini bike frame

I'm about 3 hours south of you... located just north of Peoria.
  8. jh_molleck

BIG mini bike frame

i bought this a year or two ago, and will probably not get around to doing anything with it for a while... i have other projects i need money for, so this is up for sale... I'm not sure of who made this, but it is a very cool bike $175... i'm located in Chillicothe, IL i would prefer...
  9. jh_molleck

FOR SALE - 1985 honda odyssey fl350

new price $2300... come on guys, i know someone out there could have some fun on this thing
  10. jh_molleck

FOR SALE - 1985 honda odyssey fl350

hey guys, I am selling my 1985 fl350… I have had it for about a year and half… I bought it non-running… I have had the motor completely rebuilt, and have over $1,000 into that alone… it has a new battery, a wiseco piston bored .020 over, new boyeseen reeds, all new gaskets, all new seals and...
  11. jh_molleck

Wild Ride

man that thing is SWEET... do you have any other pics of the build or what the frame looks like?
  12. jh_molleck

Look What's in my 1971 Dodge Van!

i'm more interested to see the van than whats inside... thats the same body style as my 78 :thumbsup:
  13. jh_molleck

fenders off a super trike same as super bronc??

well it doesn't look like i will be able to get it after all... i have too many other things i'm trying to save money for right now and just can't justify it... but i did call him to see if he would sell just the fenders... he said if he doesn't get any interest in it in the next few days, he...
  14. jh_molleck

fenders off a super trike same as super bronc??

the tires and fenders off a super trike are the same for a super bronc, right? i have an opportunity to pick one up but i don't have the room for it... so just wanted to take the fenders, wheels, and tires for my super bronc project... i just wanted to make sure before i try talking the wife...
  15. jh_molleck

Garage sale find

that's the problem around here... they pop up from time to time, but they are usually over priced, or i just don't have the money at that time... i like the 60s and 70s ones... but right now i want one like above here's some real nice ones for a little inspiration:
  16. jh_molleck

Garage sale find

man i've been wanting to find one of these for a while, not very many in my area though... nice find, you can't go wrong with a honda :thumbsup:
  17. jh_molleck

what kind of trike is this??

does anyone have any ideas on what this is? it's on my local craigslist and he says it has a 10 hp on it
  18. jh_molleck

Getting cheaper every month

hey congrats on the the wedding man... believe it or not i'm getting married on saturday too... i don't know about you, but i'm glad this is a one time deal, all the planning and stress is ridiculous :thumbdown: i'm just looking forward to a week long vacation after everything :thumbsup:
  19. jh_molleck

Respect the van

i love the old dodge vans... i was actually disappointed when i saw that commercial, cause i didn't see any dodges in it but this is what i have in my garage right now... i'm sure i will get around to it one of these days... it's a 1978 dodge tradesman with a slant 6 (last year for this body...