Search results

1. F

Project ideas?

Exciting and most excellent!!! A custom frame may be on order then. How to make a mini frame 101.
  2. F

Project ideas?

Ahhh... I forgot to add my location. North of Buffalo, NY. Clutches? No problemo. Frame? Ummm... what's the average horsepower limit for them???
  3. F

Project ideas?

Width? Yellowhand: it appears that you're a lean, mean, welding machine there... any suggestions about making a frame wider in the rear for a bigger tire??? Length is easily do-able, but what about width????? :huh:
  4. F

Project ideas?

I'll post a pic of the motor, but trust me on this one... it doesn't look like anything special... it's a true sleeper/screamer... and somewhere I have a tuned expansion chamber type pipe for it as well... that boosts it an additional 5-8hp. I only wish they had sanctioned mini drags around...
  5. F

Project ideas?

Muchas Gracias Senor!!! I just may take you up on that offer... :rockon:
  6. F

Project ideas?

VERY creative little bikes!! I'm kinda doubting that mine would/could ever be street legal when done though... I'm thinking short diameter WIDE go-kart slick for the rear in order to hook up. Motor is from a 'modified' class racing kart.... only winds out to about 6500 reliably, although we...
  7. F

Project ideas?

This country is big enough for the both of us! Yours will definitely be far more impressive with the hair dryer on it!! You a welder?? :huh:
  8. F

Project ideas?

Looks to be just your average everyday 5hp Briggs with the tank under the carb... it's truly surprising what you can get as far as hp goes when it comes to stock components... so the motor appears relatively stock with a tuned straight pipe on it. :shifty: I'll post a pic in the next few...
  9. F

Project ideas?

Situation: I have a highly modified Briggs 5 hp that is an alcohol burner - hp is no longer anywhere near 5... it's MUCH higher now. :shifty: Used to push my fat arse around in a kart at speeds approaching a buck, so it should be interesting in a mini frame. So... who made or makes a long...
  10. F

What the heck is it?!?!?!?!

Little update... Well, I was handed a parts breakdown for the bike from 1972 by the previous owner... It's a Minico Ramjet 100 with a bridgestone 100cc rotary valve motor. From other info found on the web, it appears that these motors were somewhere in the realm of 18-20hp. This thing...
  11. F

What the heck is it?!?!?!?!

Howdy all... I'll be visiting this place a lot since I've discovered it!! Possibly, I'll even build some satanic minibike with the leftover parts I have lying about... never too old for this silliness!!!! OK. Attached are a few pictures of a beast I just dragged out of a fellows basement...
  12. Picture_004

Picture_004

13. Picture_003

Picture_003

14. Picture_002

Picture_002

15. Minico pictures

Minico pictures

Pictures of an unknown beast that I dragged out a basement in the Western NY area.