Search results

1. Harleyreg

ID Help

Thank you!
  2. Harleyreg

ID Help

I know I've seen this style before but I can't put my finger on it.
  3. Harleyreg

Ethanol Free Gas "Who Uses It "

They sure do. A little over $7 per gallon. As little as I use, the price doesn't concern me, but I have heard some people say that it may run hot in the motor.
  4. Harleyreg

Ethanol Free Gas "Who Uses It "

In my area, the easiest non-ethanol fuel to obtain is 110 octane. Will this harm a small engine?
  5. Harleyreg

Rupp

I'm NOT a Rupp expert but my OldMiniBikes friends have helped to identify this as a 1972 Rupp Roadster 2. Seems to be in pretty good shape. Runs and rides. I'm not sure it's the original motor, because it's white, but it is a lighted 4hp. Horn works. The lights don't come on and I haven't tried to...
  6. RuppRoadster2_03

RuppRoadster2_03

7. RuppRoadster2_04

RuppRoadster2_04

8. RuppRoadster2_02

RuppRoadster2_02

9. RuppRoadster2_01

RuppRoadster2_01

10. Harleyreg

Unknown treasure

Modern Tool and Die (MTD) / Columbia. Looks like model 640-200 and possibly called a Rambler.
  11. Harleyreg

Rupp... something?

Thanks for the information! So are there any numbers on these or is it just a matter of style, options, colors, etc?
  12. Harleyreg

Rupp... something?

I just recently picked this up. I don't have much of any experience with Rupps and I'm not sure exactly how to tell what model and/or year. There are no numbers on the frame, at least that I can find. Also, from other pictures I've seen, they all seem to have black motors. This one is white...
  13. Rupp

Rupp

14. Harleyreg

Homemade?

I'm not sure I want to restore it. It may just get cleaned up a bit and hung in the garage to look at :laugh:
  15. Harleyreg

Homemade?

This is a recent barn find. Wondering if anybody can make an educated guess on the approximate year? Would this be completely home built or possibly based off plans from a magazine? I'm not sure what brand motor is on it - maybe a Clinton? The tires are solid rubber. Thanks!
  16. Harleyreg

ID Help

I've been doing some research. Could it be a Fox Doodle Bug?
  17. Harleyreg

ID Help

Not a great picture but I'm hoping someone can help me identify this. Thanks!
  18. Harleyreg

Chrysler Sno Runner - Winter Mini Bike

This has been sitting a while. The off/on switch is missing the inner piece and it could use some replacement cleats on the track. Motor has compression but the recoil is weak - it needs some help to rewind the rope. With that said, it's in nice shape. The tank looks clean. Seat is in good...
  19. image3323

image3323