Search results

1. 7

Truck load of Intek 206!

That’s what I’m thinking .
  2. 7

Truck load of Intek 206!

Son picked up 5 or 6 of these intek 206 from autos class in HS. They were going to toss them out. We may use one on his chopper. Anyone use a 20mm slide carb on one? Any other mild hop ups that work? Thanks
  3. 7

What’s the deal with this clutch ???

Looked fine inside and out, found the right size set screws. All back together and smooth!
  4. 7

But usually you don’t want to lock the clutch down on the shaft, you would want it to move a bit given you have the shaft end bolt and washer in place correct?
  5. 7

Okay thanks for the info.
  6. 7

Clutch brake on a B&S ??

Obviously this engine does not have the 4 bolt holes where the clutch brake bracket would bolt to. Is there any way to make one work on this side cover? Maybe the one bolt hole? Thanks
  7. 7

this was on a roller my son picked up so not sure if it’s good or not. My question is what is that part with the two set screws, is that part of the clutch? Looks like it’s not. Also the key way looks trapped in there.
  8. 7

B&S questions

Thanks for all the advise . It will help a lot!
  9. 7

B&S questions

Picked this up 10 years ago, it started with starting fluid and sounds good but I think I need to rebuild the carb it would not stay running. Is a 494624 the correct carb kit? Where is a good place to get a complete kit? Also what is the year of this motor and is it electronic ign? Also the...
  10. 7

Sons $60 find.

Son found and paid $60 for this ARCO mini. Needs lots of work. Engine runs but he wants to use this 5 HP B&S . I’m going to post in the B&S section some questions on this engine. Thanks for looking.
  11. 7

roller wanted in chicago area

Looking for a complete vintage roller in the chicagoland area, would like a frame that can accept a vintage B&S with the larger tank . thanks
  12. 7

Sears 4+4 resto

13. 7

38mph Sears!

I ride it often but not "off road" ,, high school parking lot and subdivision streets! to much fun not to ride..
  14. 7

38mph Sears!

Calling it 100% done, back to a 92 jet, top speed 39mph. I added a 2” tail pipe to the back of the muffler which seemed to quiet it a bit. Thanks
  15. 7

38mph Sears!

Went to a 95 jet and got about 37mph still cutting out slightly at wide open throttle, felt slightly crisper with the 92 jet.
  16. 7

38mph Sears!

Handles fine, I have new shocks and kenda tires, more of a street tread. New wheel bearings also.
  17. 7

Opinion on plug color..

Hssk50 with the big valve, thick rings. Ported intake and exhaust, using a PZ20 jetted up to #92. Plug has a few hours mostly riding mid to full throttle. Open pipe exhaust.
  18. 7

38mph Sears!

Faster than I thought it would be ! Hssk50 with the bigger exhaust valve. Governor removed, oil hole mod in stock rod, ported intake and exhaust, ported stock intake manifold, PZ20, carb body smoothed and polished, 92 jet. Straight through 7/8” exhaust with 3/4” sausage muffler, muffler baffle...
  19. 7

What to use for exhaust pipe?

Just use bicycle handlebars
  20. 7

Sears 4+4 resto

Finished the 1970 Sears 4+4, need to play with the clutch brake a bit and toss the chain on. Engine starts on first pull every time, ported intake and exhaust, governor removed for the PZ carb, head shaved .009. Most of the racing decals are Vintage NOS. Thanks ..