Search results

1. Zander

HS40 Ehaust

Looking for exhaust for my hs40 on my bonanza chopper. Similar to pictures. Preferably chrome Thanks Ryan
  2. Zander

Bonanza Chopper Seat

Looking for a bonanza chopper seat with or without cover. Just fiberglass is fine. Just putting a feeler out there if I can find one with fiberglass in better shape than the one I have (hopefully fiberglass in great shape) Thanks Ryan
  3. Zander

Wtb hs40 or hs50

Looking for a engine for my bonanza chopper. Would like a hs40 or hs50 tecumseh lighted or not. But lighted is nice :smile: would like it complete and in nice running condition ready to go. Let me know what you have. Thanks Ryan
  4. Zander

What is it?

Found it for $60. Jus curious what it is??
  5. Zander

Bonanza Chopper Fuel Tank

I know they're hard to find but I'm looking for a bonanza tank that measures 4x7. I'm ok with having to rechrome it but don't want one all beat up and mangled. Just throwing a feeler out there to see if anybody's got anything they want to let go of. I know bonanza mini parts has them but looking...
  6. Zander

Chopper

Looking for an old chopper project. I know there's a bonanza on fleabay but looking for something maybe a little cheaper. Roller or not. Just as long as frame and forks are in good build able shape. Let me know what you have! It would need to be shipped to 78681. Thanks, Ryan
  7. Zander

Trike mini bike

Found it local, just trying to figure out what it is and If I want it :smile: any help appreciated.
  8. Zander

What is it?

Thanks guys!
  9. Zander

Minibike Austin area

Not sure what it is but I thought I would post for you guys to see. Seems a little steep in my opinion. But I'm new to this :smile: "1956 or 57 minibike" http://http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/3731045265.html
  10. Zander

What is this minibike?

I purchased two minibike frames from a friend. I've been searching and searching and found out that one of them is a trail horse. The second I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Any help is appreciated.