Search results

1. C

Bird rear hub/sproket

Hey all looking for a Bird rear hub/sprocket for my Falcon. thinkin the Bird Sprite may work too. 60T
  2. C

Bird/Tecumseh info needed

Good history report Markus........that helps:thumbsup:
  3. C

Unfortunately my motor is not oem.....trying to track down the year of it as well. 5'7"...so I can ride her.....Do you know what years Bird made the Falcon?
  4. C

Markus I was going ask to if it would possible for you to scan and e-mail me the owners manual........then I saw that you sold at right after you built it to mushhawk......he hasn't been on OldMiniBikes in over a year so it looks like I am S.O.L.
  5. C

Right Markus.....I came to my conclusion based on your threads about your bike. How did you know your was an '83? Based on the date code on your plate? Did your date code end in a 3? Chuck
  6. C

I started a thread in the introduction forum and didn't get too many responses to my questions. Looking for year of manufacture for both the bike and motor.....questions asked in this thread..... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/introductions/78342-checkin-bird-falcon-score.html
  7. C

what is my mini bike?

I agree a Sprite or a Falcon.....Here's mine in this thread... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/introductions/78342-checkin-bird-falcon-score.html
  8. C

Newbie with axle size questions

.625 on my axles/bearings on my Bird as well
  9. C

Checkin' in with a Bird Falcon score

So these are my questions. 1) looking for a date on the bike which is stamped as follows.... DATE: A E 2 SERIAL# 49785 I'm guessing an '82? 2) looking for a date on the HS50 which is stamped as follows... HS50-67159B-SER-8174B I'm guessing a '78 or '88? Thanks for...
  10. C

Checkin' in with a Bird Falcon score

Picked her up at a swap meet up here in Connecticut. She doesn't look like a falcon now......somebody painted over the old bird, including the oem decals in blue paint. Not the original motor either as this one has a snow blower motor on it (HS50). I already removed the heat box and added an...
  11. C

anyone have a classic car?

Appreciate that......work in progress
  12. C

Word Association Game

pooper
  13. C

My son is moving from Toledo to Dallas, Tx the eng of the month

Wish I was moving there....Just about had it living in this Gun Grabbin state
  14. C

anyone have a classic car?

I'll be starting a intro thread here soon....but until I do......'59, 1/2 ton, 383 stroker, TH350, 12 bolt with a locker.