Search results

1. MickeyF

Idea for a new project

This bike is just one of a four part set. A few months back I saw a picture and decided to build this with a theme. They are going to have the look and color of the Four Horsemen. This one is going to be themed after War. So the colors are going to be a deep dark red(still looking for one so if...
  2. MickeyF

Idea for a new project

I have a Firehawk that I am thinking about putting a 420cc 14HP Predator on. I would like to also put a torque converter on it. Valocalrep(my brother) thinks this is a bad idea. He thinks we are going to die I think with the weight of the bike it would help even it all out. Anyone have any thoughts?
  3. MickeyF

VIrginia Beach and surrounding area

Anthony So I live kinda near Va Beach. I might be interested in coming to your event. Will there be live music? Food? Drinks? A door prize?:cool2:
  4. MickeyF

Noob

Yeah I am his older brother. Yeah we both work at the Convention Center. I am his boss and he is my daytime shift leader. So of course I give him all the shitty jobs to do lol jk.
  5. MickeyF

Noob

So I am pretty new to the mini bike world. My brother(VaLocalRep) picked up one early last year and after playing on it a few times I was hooked. As a birthday gift I got a stock Baja DB30R and for Christmas I got a Predator 6.5. Do to school, work, and having a new child (aka life) both sat in...
  6. DB30R

DB30R

7. DB30R

DB30R

8. DB30R

DB30R

9. DB30S

DB30S

10. DB30S

DB30S