Search results

1. J

New to the site trying to figure out what kind of mini I have..

Be sure to check out the mini bike events forum. The White Knuckle Scramble in August is very close to Plano. Last year was great !! :thumbsup::scooter:
  2. J

New to the site trying to figure out what kind of mini I have..

Hey, lilgreenmeanie.....what part of Illinois ?:scooter:
  3. J

White Knuckle Scramble 2014

TNT KARTWAYS in West Quincy, MO. Vintage Kart race event. September 2014.:thumbsup:
  4. J

Wards V424 survivor

Not so much that things were tight, just a lot different. In the early to mid 60's it was not uncommon to earn a dollar an hour. Love those Wards bikes and trikes. :thumbsup:
  5. J

What ya'll eatin today?

Ham, turkey, beef brisket, chicken and noodles, real mashed potatoes and gravy.Home made rolls and blackberry jelly, lots of garden raised vegetables pumpkin and pecan pie. We know how to eat here on the farm. My son is home from Nashville, my daughter and family from Hannibal, MO and my niece...
  6. J

Another Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a blessed 2014 to all you guys and gals. I have certainly enjoyed being a part of OldMiniBikes since joining in June. God Bless! John.:thumbsup::smile:
  7. J

Super painful & in dire need of assistance:

I bet the dog is deaf, missing one eye, toothless, castrated and 3-legged. Answers to "Lucky" !
  8. J

Sorry about the double post. This smart phone makes me stupid at times.:out::out:
  9. J

Really funny stuff, guys. Boomstick, my son lives in Nashville and works in the recording industry. Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney and others think your lyrics are great!! I will have his people call your people. I get a percentage, of course. :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:
  10. J

Really funny stuff, guys. Boomstick, my son lives in Nashville and works in the recording industry. Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney and others think your lyrics are great!! I will have his people call your people. I get a percentage, of course. :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:
  11. J

tomorrow is Veterans Day

We were soldiers once.....and young. To all veterans and active military, I salute you. I was a combat medic US Army 1966-68. Most of us were only 19 or 20 at the time. I often think of those who didn't make it home.
  12. J

trisport diff and question on a mw t555 terrain cycle. NEED SOME HELP GUYS!

I am certainly not an expert on Wards T555 trikes, but I can share what I know about mine. A 1972, it has the original Tecumseh 5 hp with the Comet TC-88 torque converter. Comet belt number 883-90 which is a 31 and 15/64ths O.C. by 5/8ths top width symmetric type. The TC-88 series is no longer...
  13. J

I'm officially a trike owner

Tom, nice find on the Wards trike! At the moment mine is disassembled for a repaint. Would be glad to provide measurements or specs on any missing parts. Whiteknuckle next year?:thumbsup:
  14. J

Who is the oldest rider and what is your favorite ride?

66. 1972 Wards T555. Have owned since new.:smile:
  15. J

The White Knuckle Scramble!

I had a great time. Went to pick up one bike and went home with two ! Thanks Craig and Tom. It was a pleasure.:scooter::scooter::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  16. J

Minibikes delivered to the Whiteknuckle scramble in Norway IL

minibikes to whiteknuckle scramble Sold! One little red mini. Will be there Saturday.:thumbsup:
  17. J

What got you hooked on Mini bikes?

hooked on mini bikes :scooter::scooter:Brand new Fox Campus Bike in July, 1963. Great Scott !!! Thats 50 years ago !! I was 16. Bought it at TNT Kartway in West Quincy, MO. Anybody ever race there? Those were fun times. Great cars, great music ,etc. First Camaro I ever saw was Fall of 1966...
  18. J

Cheap Bonanza in IL.

What part of ILLINOIS? I am near Quincy / Jacksonville.
  19. J

monty t555

Yes, the GoKartSupply web site will help you identify your torque converter series and the belt you need.