Search results

1. TrooperJohn

Anybody know what this is?

Just picked this up from my neighbor for $20.00. Have no idea what it is or was but the parts are worth the $20. :shrug: It has disc breaks, an after market front end that was welded on incorrectly so it doesn't turn very sharp, a Tecumseh engine but I havent even looked to see what size...
  2. TrooperJohn

Wtb

I am looking for a part to a Tecumseh kick starter. I have a friend with a machine shop that will make the part if I can find one to copy. The part I am looking for is the crankshaft gear and ratchet assy. It is the big black part in the picture. I would like to Buy, Rent, Barrow with deposit...
  3. TrooperJohn

How to build a better Jackshaft

Here are a couple of jackshafts I made for my 2 Tule Troopers. These will replace the 2 speed transmission. These were made from 4" x 6" x 3/16" thick Rectangle steel tubing. Keep on puttin' :scooter:
  4. TrooperJohn

60s Briggs & Stratton ???

I got this B&S engine that was on my Trooper when I bought it. The model # is: 100202 I think it is a 4HP and I am only guessing from the pictures of engine choices in the brochure. It has a Type #0157 01, and the ser# is 630906 and a Pulsa-Jet Carburetor (Has Vertical Blade on Choke Pull...
  5. TrooperJohn

Deepco Maximatic Driver "How To Open"

Has anyone ever opened a Deepco Maximatic Driver? I would like to know if you can do it. I am sure it needs cleaning as I can see dirt, oil, crud, in it from the back side. Comets are easy but I can't see how to open this one. I also can't find any manual for maintainence on them. If anyone has...
  6. TrooperJohn

Tule Trooper Freak

Hello to all, I am new here and just want to say hello to any Trooper Freaks. That's Trooper Freaks not Super Freaks. Take a look at my photos and coments and if there is anyone looking for info, or just want to talk Trooper stuff jump on in. Is there a group of Trooper Freaks on OldMiniBikes? Keep on...
  7. TrooperJohn

70" Brake Cable, Mid 80s Briggs & Stratton / Tecumseh Engine Parts

Here are the links to the cable and to his store for engine parts. Cable...