Search results

1. bart1533

need advice on hm100 throttle...

Pick this up cheap ...its a snowblower type engine and I need help on a throttle linkage set up for my super bronc vt 1012... .....any picture I would really appreciate it guys....thanks....:thumbsup:
  2. bart1533

super bronc.....

Putting super bronc together...in need of front fender if anyone can help...thanks.....
  3. bart1533

super bronc i am building

Pick this up about a month ago...about 90% there but no motor....painted it up lastnight and started putting it back together...went with a green cus I'm going to use it for deer hunting....going to use mydip kit camo on the fenders and engine tins and some other things on it....I think its...
  4. bart1533

heathkit boonie

Bougjt this my son a month ago... and this is it almost done.... his a bears fan and he wanted it done in there colors....didnt turn out to bad...going to get a hf clone this friday...put it on all bone stock....lol...:scooter:
  5. bart1533

band brake help...

Hey guys...been building the el burro...took it out tonight for its first test ride was good at frist then brakes went south....re adjusted it and still no good....not sure if I did something wrong...but maybe u guys can help..here some picture... does it look right...after it cooled down seem...
  6. bart1533

tecumseh hm100 or 80...

Need it for my super bronc build...thanks...
  7. bart1533

hm 100 question...

Restoring a super bronc...got everything except original engine..going to replace with new lh358xa-34-adj...my ? Is will the original comet clutch braket that the pulley and band brake set up bolt to the newer lh358xa-34-adj motor....any help would be kool...I'm pretty good with the hondas and...
  8. bart1533

need help on Super bronc..

Pickied up a super bronc today...every thing there but engine...:confused:. anybodu know whete to pick up a hm 100 or hm80....or is there a briggs that will work....any help would be great...:thumbsup:
  9. bart1533

el burro

This is it so far....still have to do all the mods to motor....and do the brakes...
  10. bart1533

heathkit boonie

No brakes...and help on what all I need..size?????....I'm told brake are terrible on them...any ideas on getting good brakes....thanks
  11. bart1533

heathkit boonie....but what year

Pick this up cheap on c.l....for my 12 year old birthday next week...Ik its a boonie but what year....thanks......
  12. bart1533

71 el burro ??????

Can anybodu on here help me..on tear down to do rebuild the bearings in the neck for the fork where shot....I tried to find numbers on them to be match to replace with new ones...but there so bad I can't find nothing... does anybody know what size they are to be replace...I figured some one on...
  13. bart1533

super bronco help

I'm thinking on buying this but its missing some part...gas tank...front fender...and I'm not sure what else.... so what I'm lookong for is some help pn obm to point in the right way for this part of member who may have them....thanks....
  14. bart1533

el burro

I need some parts for my el burro....chain gautd....seat.....jack shaft...what ever would ne nice...thanks...:bowdown:
  15. bart1533

what is it

16. bart1533

happy happy happy

Picked up a 1970 el burro....gping to start on it this weekend...can't wait.. :scooter: