Search results

1. E

Air filter question

Thanks! I appreciate the help. I just pulled the carb for a thorough cleaning. Hope to have her going good in the spring. I'm sure I'll have more questions. :scooter:
  2. E

Air filter question

I appreciate your help too Dave! I apologize, I was just responding to the first post I saw. I am definitely gonna check out everyone's suggestions :thumbsup:
  3. E

Air filter question

Thanks. The od is 7/8". I appreciate the help.
  4. E

Air filter question

Hey all. I am fixing up an old Rupp I bought on CL as a rider. It has a Tecumseh hs50 on it. The kid I bought it from had put some sort of cone air filter on it, but didn't have it when I bought it. Now I don't how to find out what size it was or where to get it. I also wonder if I...
  5. air filter question

air filter question

6. air filter question

air filter question

7. E

what is it?

I'll do a trade on that if you're interested!:laugh:
  8. E

what is it?

Thanks! I kind of like it. I especially like the shape of the handle bars.
  9. E

what is it?

Sorry, I realize these pictures are not ideal, but I've got this jammed in my basement for our long cold winter. Can anyone tell what it is? Thanks!
  10. photo85

photo85

11. photo-110

photo-110

12. E

What does this seat go to?

Thanks for your help on this. I can not find any on ebay or much information about them at all. Of course rare does not always = valuable and maybe it's not even rare, but I will try to post it around to see if anyone wants it.
  13. E

It's a metal pan. that logo is imprinted into the metal.
  14. E

Hey guys. I bought an old roller a couple weeks ago just for the seat. As I got to looking at it I noticed it was made in Austria, and I thought that was interesting. It say sie feg on as you can see in the pics. I thought I would see if anyone knew anything about it before I ruined it trying...
  15. siefeg seat

siefeg seat

16. siefeg logo

siefeg logo

17. E

First mini bike

Thanks for the information everyone. It is definitely gonna be a rider, but I hope to learn enough to get closer to making an original one day. I guess I'm a Rupp guy now.
  18. E

First mini bike

Thanks, I am really into it. I already told the wife it was gonna be the first of many.
  19. E

First mini bike

Just picked this up today. It is my first mini bike and I am excited to work on it some. I probably ask you guys a lot of questions, starting with "what is it?" Thanks in advance.
  20. First mini bike

First mini bike