Search results

1. V

Larger exhaust pipe size??

I will build the exhaust out of the 29.5mm piping that I have available, and I will build some inserts to choke down the size if needed. Could someone tell me the ID of the header pipes on the 1" OD pipe??
  2. V

Larger exhaust pipe size??

Guys I am about to build an exhaust for my 6.5hp clone, and was wondering if anybody has gone with a larger diameter exhaust pipe, and if it affected performance? I have some 29.5mm piping that I was thinking about using, along with a race stinger off of one of my race sleds... Thoughts?
  3. V

Dirt Bug engine swap question

Ok. So i picked up the 10hp Tecumseh motor, in great shape, for $70, complete. I live up in Canada, and I can buy the centrifugal clutch for $109, but the torque converter setup is just over $300. Is it really worth spending the extra money?
  4. V

Also, should I run a jackshaft kit on this setup?
  5. V

Hey guys. I just picked up a dirt bug to run around the pits when I am drag racing my nitrous R1. The engine has to go. It needs power. I will be stripping the bike down completely, restoring it, extending the frame, but need to decide on power. I have been doing some research on these, and...