Search results

1. DoodleBug for my Daughter

DoodleBug for my Daughter

Built this for my daughter. Was a CL find. Used to be red, tired and rusty. Spent most of it's life living behind a shed. It makes her happy!
  2. Moose with new power

Moose with new power

3. Zoma

Lead me to front shocks

This is a stock "Moose".
  4. Zoma

Hensim 97CC Engine

SOLD, PACKED, and SHIPPED!
  5. Zoma

North Carolina MiniBike Swap meet Sat. March 1st

Rich, Thanks. The meet is on our radar and am hoping my son and I will make it. I'm outside of Charlotte. Was just near Eden to pick up a Moose- Looks like a DB but has front shocks and is currently getting put back together...
  6. Zoma

New to Mini Bikes in NC

The best part of this is the wife thinks I'm doing for the kids!
  7. Zoma

New to Mini Bikes in NC

Just a friendly Hello- New to the scene. Stumbled into mini bikes from a CL trade- RC engine for a DB roller. Now have three in the works. May need to point me to the "Intervention" area of the forum in a couple moths- These things are too cool. Other interest include Kayak Fishing, RC...
  8. Zoma

RC Planes?

New to OMF Forum. Figured I would post here 1st. I've been asked by "She Who Must Be Obeyed" to clear out a few things. I have a hanger full of RC planes not getting used- The mini-bikes and full-scale bikes stay! Is anybody interested in a Stick Built Extra w/a Saito 72? I also have a Great...
  9. Zoma

DB30 Brake Rotor

Thanks for the efforts. Let me know. I have a brand new 5/8 11T clutch sitting here or $ just let me know.
  10. Zoma

DB30 Brake Rotor

Appreciate it. My kid bent one today in his attempt to over inflate the tires- arghhh!
  11. Zoma

new impact gun

Great tools. I have that same model- came as a set + the Hitachi set. The Makita was cheaper than the other and has plenty of power....
  12. Zoma

DB30 Brake Rotor

Anyone have a new/slightly used brake rotor for a DB30? ...that they would like to sell or trade....
  13. The_Moose_2

The_Moose_2

14. Zoma

Hensim 97CC Engine

How about a trade + shipping. Looking for a Heavy Duty 3/4" 12T #35 Clutch?
  15. Zoma

Hensim 97CC Engine

Pulled this off a new Moose. Any Takers? I live near Charlotte NC. Would be happy to box and ship. Clutch Included. Needs carb cleaning + fuel-line. The bike sat for a couple years at a Auto Parts store. The owner was holding for somebody and they never returned. Still had plastic on seat and...
  16. Moose_Parts

Moose_Parts

17. SSR125

SSR125

Not a "mini-bike" but a blast to ride and teach the kids on.
  18. CL Moose Find

CL Moose Find

Found this on CL. Had been sitting in a storeroom for a couple years.
  19. Moose front end

Moose front end

Moose forks
  20. Moose Roller

Moose Roller

Getting close. Still on the fence with fenders. Looks pretty good stripped down.