Search results

1. O

Looking for a OldMiniBikes frame

Hey Fat Boy. I'm just looking for a solid frame roller that just needs an engine and maybe a little work. I have not thought getting a frame with suspension, but I would entertain any good deals.
  2. O

Cool, could you send me pictures buckeye and your asking price along with any details? Thanks!
  3. O

Any swap meets in GA???

That's bad news! There just not interested yet because they have never owned one :thumbsup:
  4. O

New member here!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  5. O

New member here!

I'm not to sure about the brand of the actual bike frame. It certainly has to be from the 70's though. Maybe the members here can give me a better idea of what it may be once I post pictures.
  6. O

New member here!

Thank you. Yes I have an old mini bike along with a few other toys. I'll post pictures this weekend. My old mini is not much to look at, but it sounds great and runs even better. It has the 3.5HP Tecumseh with the taylor exaust and angler inake.
  7. O

New member here!

Thanks, it's good to be here!
  8. O

Any swap meets in GA???

I was looking online but I can't for the life of me find any info about swap meets in GA that may have mini bike vendors. Does anyone know of a place in or around GA where I could find a swap meet that would have OldMiniBikes items for sale???
  9. O

I am looking to purchase OldMiniBikes frame. I would prefer a roller in decent condition. Thanks for looking.
  10. O

New member here!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to all the current OldMiniBikes members. Also, I have to get my post count to 5 so I can reply to other post lol! Have a good one fellow members.
  11. O

Looking for a vintage or just old engine

Good afternoon. I'm looking to purchase an old or vintage mini bike engine. Big block, small block, 2 cycle etc... The engine must run good with no issues and be complete. Thanks in advance!