Search results

1. B

Inherited a beauty

Saw this in a friends garage in a house he's renting from family. Turns out I knew the homeowner and we talked about the bike. He couldn't remember what kind it was or when he got it but he said he had it since he was a kid.(he's in his late 50's I think). It's been pampered and garaged it's...
  2. B

Go kart id help

picked this kart up yesterday, and i can't seem to find any info on it, and i know you guys are wizards at identifying things.it came from a local track and is built like a tank. has old b&s 6hp on it .body needs some love but its all there.trying to see if it was a mass produced rental kart or...
  3. B

New toy

wrong sub forum, please delete
  4. B

A few mysteries

Thanks cheesy. That last one has a real mellow head tube angle, the bars take up quit a bit of the overall seat area
  5. B

A few mysteries

The huffy has a gigantic motor... Which is only 4hp? Weighs a ton. The Mickey bike started on ether, it only has a 2 hp. Tank is all gummed up and I'd imagine carb is too
  6. B

A few mysteries

Indeed they were
  7. B

A few mysteries

You guys work fast. Thanks Here's one more I thought I posted but I guess I didn't I like the look of that Mickey bike. I'm going to repaint it that same way.thanks again
  8. B

A few mysteries

Picked these up today. . No idea what kind they are. Any help is appreciated.
  9. B

code name : rusty

picked this up today.no identifying marks.brackets for what i assume is a tank.im lost
  10. B

any ideas?

yikes, you work fast. im getting that and a baja mini bike for 50$ and an old vizio flatscreen i found in the junk.:shrug:anyone have any objections?speak now or forever hold your peace.
  11. B

any ideas?

might get this tommorow as part of a package deal. any idea what it is/used to be?(this is the only picture i have of it,sorry its such a turd of a photo)
  12. B

Mini 6x6 Roamobile ...

ive been trying to find real rims/tires for a month now. theres some at harbor freight that fit the hub/axle, but they are a little small in diameter. only 10 inch i think.there a guy who has bigger wheels on his, but he had to modify the body.
  13. B

Mini 6x6 Roamobile ...

i found mine on craigslist. traded 2 mcculoch chainsaws for it( paid 1$ for one, other one was a trashpick)
  14. B

Mini 6x6 Roamobile ...

i actually deal with lots of powerwheels/peregos/other ride-ons. the hedstrom 6x6 is one of the rarer ones. in working condition,not sunfaded, it would easily sell for 350- 400 on ebay
  15. B

Mini 6x6 Roamobile ...

is there ANY chance you remember where you bought it? id love to ask the neighbor is he still has his. here's what she looks like topless,with no motor/wheels i'll be sure to keep you guys updated with progress.ill need help getting that engine to run right. i fiddled with it a...
  16. B

Mini 6x6 Roamobile ...

I have registered here to defend my honor!:wink: I know,I know. i changed it soon after i posted and forgot to hit "publish". 3 emails from oldtimers about the engine later , i fixed it for good it is really a crazy little machine. runs on bike chains/sprockets and belts/pulleys.it also...