Search results

1. Jleon

Unknown Trike

This is on the top of a shed behind a repair shop. I could only get pics from the lot next door.
  2. Jleon

Missouri-Craigslist

Mud-Bug and a couple of minis. mini bikes/baja bike/ 3 wheeler
  3. Jleon

3 wheeler with big rotax

Found it in the barter section.3 wheeler /mid 70's
  4. Jleon

So/West, Missouri

5hp mini bike
  5. Jleon

Cone clutch

Looking to buy one of these. Searched the forum-nothing. Any clues?
  6. Jleon

Not a bad deal

12hp go kart & mini bike project
  7. Jleon

Trail-Cycle-"Woody"

Time to sell my BUILD-OFF bike and side-car. $300.00. It's a little rougher now after sitting around for 3 yrs. Pics in my photos
  8. Jleon

American Pickers

The History Channel--Did any of you catch it tonight? Saw some minis and Rupps and parts in the back ground--Great show-Worth watching.
  9. Jleon

3 Wheeler-Spfld, Mo

3 wheel go cart with 5hp engine
  10. Jleon

3 Wheeler and go-cart

Springfield, Mo Three wheeler and go cart
  11. Jleon

craigslist,missouri

found this -looks like a fairly good deal? Thought someone might be interested antique scat-cat minibike runs and looks good
  12. Jleon

Craigs List

Whats it worth? mini bike/chopper
  13. Jleon

Just for fun

Teasing the cops!:thefinger:
  14. Jleon

Drawing on pictures

I've noticed that some of you are able to draw on the pic's you submit. What photo(?) programs are you using? Thanks Jleon:confused:
  15. Jleon

carb jetting?

I have a 6.5 clone with straight exhaust and a large open air-air cleaner. I'm running a #90 jet. I have a #92. should I try the bigger jet? I've heard it's better to run rich than lean! As it is-even in this cold weather, I don't need much choke or for very long. Thanks
  16. Jleon

Printable build off thingy

Where's the build off sign we can print? I've looked every where. Mine got beer or vodka or tequila or some:censored:thing spilled on it!:doah:
  17. Jleon

Mini Bike of the month!!!

Where do I start? I want to thank my parents--Just kidding-- What a surprise and Honor. Thanks everyone. Needless to say I have e-mailed everyone I know with this Web address. My BEER allowance is going to be in the RED!!! Not sure if the cooler will hold enough!:thumbsup:
  18. Jleon

Rear sprocket size?

I have had a chance to time my "Woody" mini-30mph. My final drive sprocket has 36 teeth, the next size down is 30 teeth. If I could get another 10mph I would consider the swap other wise 30mph is fine. I'm running 6.5 clone, open air ,straight exhaust and #90 jet. Anyone know what a 6 tooth...
  19. Jleon

Shop heaters

I have two shops if you will. They are attached. My winter shop is only about 12x20 very easy to heat with a barrel stove and box fan. I use a kerosene torpedo heater for 10 or 15 min,s while I'm firing up the barrel stove. I havn't used 5 gals as yet this winter. I saw one shop heater made from...
  20. Jleon

Side car Hook-up?

I was thinking it would be nice if my "Woody" could have some "lean" when turning with the side car on. Do you think this is necessary and would this work? ( if my drawing makes any sense?!) Thanks! Jleon