Search results

1. widerider

Taco 44

finished the 1967 44 model today......
  2. widerider

Taco Wheels

looking for a pair of 5" original style Taco wheels...pm me with price & pics/description... thanks
  3. widerider

tres Taco's

4. widerider

TACO overload

both for sale..will ship via Greyhound Package Express if necessary.. Frost Blue Pearl 1969 100 Wide Frame, serial 9H118, updated running gear, etc. 1968 22, serial # 8P4170, Candy Tangerine, more original parts (wheels, etc) than the 100.. pm with offers, will be going on ebay...
  5. widerider

Tacos on the grill

two latest taco projects, 1968 22 & 1969 100...both serial numered bikes.. Candy Tangerine for the 22, Frost Blue Pearl on the 100
  6. widerider

6 x 3 steel wheels-FREE

I'm restoring, don't need.....will give them to someone in need, think they will ship in a flat-rate USPS Priority Mail box for 15 bucks.... let me know...Paypal is fine... thanks... Frank
  7. widerider

Briggs parts Outlet

check it out.......best I've found yet, same day shipping, rock bottom pricing... Small Engine Parts | MFG Supply
  8. widerider

Briggs Repair Parts-Outstanding Outlet

check this place out for your Briggs carb kits, etc....prices are excellent with same day shipping....can buy individual parts, gaskets, needles, seats, etc, or whole kits much less than I've found elsewhere..... Small Engine Parts | MFG Supply
  9. widerider

Briggs 3 hp air cleaner

looking for 2 of these air cleaner assy's... thanks
  10. widerider

Taco painting question: Opinions needed

restored my 66 Taco 22, used Kandy Apple Purple to "sort of" stick with the original theme.....am in the process of restoring a 68 Taco 22, was going to go with the red, again in keeping with Taco theme, but am thinking of different colors, maybe orange, even tho it isn't historically...
  11. widerider

TACO 100 Fork Legs

looking for just the bottom pieces of a set of Taco 100 fork legs....will consider entire fork setup if available.. have cash, PM with any answers... thanks
  12. widerider

Taco id

does anyone know if the serial # on a Taco 100 is located in the same place as a Taco 22, left side lower frame rail, ahead of axle mount, behind engine plate? thanks for any info....
  13. widerider

Newbie from AZ

Hi, all.....great site here, I've seen some amazing bikes, lots of helpful comments & an overall respect for other members....