Search results

1. dmcrete

1972 Suzuki rv90 engine swap

ZR9B, I see you posted you have a Suzuki rv90 that's tired, are you interested in selling it?
  2. dmcrete

Thanks for the reply mustang Frank I want to do it, the 90cc are gutless and I'm a bigger guy so I want to swap it out for a 125, 140, or 150cc, I've seen a couple of them done, that's what I'd like to do, just wondering if somebody out there might have some useful information for me to help me out
  3. dmcrete

Need to do a motor swap, if anybody can help, I need to swap out this old 90cc Suzuki engine, I want to put in a 125 cc or a 150 cc,, I heard lifan are the ones to use, anybody have any suggestions,?? for transplant, that won't create a lot of work for me, I know I'll have to fabricate the...
  4. dmcrete

Suzuki RV 90 engine swap?

Would like to know if anybody has ever swapped engines in a 1972 Suzuki RV 90, the motor is shot and I have heard of a few people changing out the motor with the lifan 125cc engine, something I would like to do but maybe somebody out there knows of a better solution, something that matches the...
  5. dmcrete

Suzuki RV 90 engine swap?

Would like to know if anybody has ever swapped engines in a 1972 Suzuki RV 90, the motor is shot and I have heard of a few people changing out the motor with the lifan 125cc engine, something I would like to do but maybe somebody out there knows of a better solution, something that matches the...
  6. dmcrete

Doodle Bug Sidecar Build !!

Thanks Hey Gusto,, It was things I had layin round my shop,, the metal is from an old HF dolly, I looked it over and cut it all apart, the bends in the handle and everything was perfect for the radius in the frame, I cut it all up and welded it, then I put a piece of inch and an 8th plywood I...
  7. dmcrete

Pics Hey Thanks Guys, Everybody likes compliments including me,, iam proud of the build Especially that it only cost me about 19 dollars, paint and misc,, nuts bolts, I had the rest laying around,, let me know if you guys want to see my 1972 ST90 build,,,, Its a nice one !!!!
  8. dmcrete

Just got my parts from OldMiniBikes!!!

????? wish I would of known about OldMiniBikes ,, I bought all my parts from PMR now I see everything here for less money,, Owell, I just made an order for the OldMiniBikes header, muffler, aftermarket airfilter, and the ngk spark plug,,,, any of you guys run this spark plug ?? it should help this side car...
  9. dmcrete

Hi Guy's !! Im New

Thanks Hey Thanks Guy's,, I Guess my picture posting worked,, I Appreciate it !!
  10. dmcrete

here is a sidecar I built on my grandkids doodle bug, let me know if you guys see these,, THANKS!!
  11. dmcrete

Hi Guy's !! Im New

Hello, Im New here and hope im posting in the correct spot, anyways,, I have a few mini bikes, ,,I Have a 1972 Honda ST90 I refurbished, also just bought a 8honda 100 I rescued from a old barn, I also just finished a sidecar build on a doodle bug mini bike I bought for my grand kids, added the...