Search results

1. M

Suzuki jr50 age

Reprinted some parts today, I'm giving a different paint job. Not sure what colors. Maybe black(frame) silver, and orange What larger engines would be an option for me? I'm looking at a maybe a 125 or 150
  2. M

Suzuki jr50 age

Started to give the swing arm a good cleaning, might do some more in a bit. From a mechanical minded point of view, there is no utter reason for this bike to be thrown away, and I'm glad I got it even though she does not run. This is turning out to be a fun project so far :laugh:
  3. M

Suzuki jr50 age

Thanks for the link Phil. I am thinking of taking .020" off the the head to up the comp ratio. Will this work? I went to a suzuki dealer and a motorcycle scrap yard and neither of them were able to tell me the year. The suzuki dealer said it has to be an early one because it's vin has six...
  4. M

Suzuki jr50 age

I will have to :) Maybe I'll stop in to the motorcycle scrap yard here in town a little bit later and see if they can help me find some parts
  5. M

Suzuki jr50 age

I've been thinking of sticking a 165cc clone in it.... I am a machinist, so if any special brackets or fixturing needs to be made, I can do all of that. Not sure how much cash I want to put into it, Im mainly looking for a summer project and this would be perfect I might go to a suzuki dealer...
  6. M

Suzuki jr50 age

Hi, while driving home from the orthodontist today, I saw a suzuki jr50 on a street curb that said free. So I stopped to pick it up and asked the lady who was at the house playing with her two kids if it was free, she said yes but it needs a new piston so I took it. Anyway, I've stripped the...