Search results

1. S

Looking for a Rupp HS35 block

Yes sorry it is an H35. Oldcarbx your inbox is full
  2. S

Hs35 vs H35

Your right..it's an h35. The 1975 I have on the shelf is a runner so I'd like to leave that be if I can just find a parts motor or block. See rupp engines had a longer crankshaft so my engine with the bad block has those parts.
  3. S

Thanks
  4. S

Hs35 vs H35

Ok the rupp I'm working on has the original hs35 engine, intake on the recoil side, exhaust On the left out the back I have an H35 motor (1975 square shroud) sitting on the bench that has the intake and exhuast the same way.
  5. S

Rear exhaust, older round shroud. Points engine.
  6. S

Looking for a block for a tecumseh hs35. Thanks
  7. S

Hs35 vs H35

What is the difference between a hs35 and h35. I have a rupp scrambler with an hs35 and I'm looking for a block. So curious what I got to search for?
  8. S

Rupp roadster 2 taillight screws

I'm looking for two taillight screws or if someone knows the size, thanks.
  9. S

Is this a rupp?

So I ended up selling everything but kept the engine and gas tank. I was messing around with the HS 40 engine today. You guys said its a 1975. It has the shorter crankshaft so I don't think it will accept the Rupp TC? Is it still possible to be a rupp replacement motor or is it just a regular...
  10. S

posting pics

Awesome, thanks
  11. S

posting pics

I cant get my picture to load, ive always gone to the forum and new post, then manage attachments, then clicked add file. but my space is full and i need to delete them. how the heck do you delete them?
  12. S

Rupp Ruppster parts needed

I have a rupp roadster tank I'll sell.
  13. S

Is this a rupp?

Just looks like it never had a jackshaft. What a puzzle!
  14. S

Is this a rupp?

More pictures.. too bad the seat pan is gone
  15. S

Is this a rupp?

It runs.... Is there anything more I can do to help get a better answer on what it is. Trying to decide which way to go,fix up or part out. What did the h35 come in? I will sell the wheels and any othe parts that are not rupp as of right now.
  16. S

Is this a rupp?

Serial and parts that came with
  17. S

Is this a rupp?

The rims are 6"... but I don't think they are rupp (just comparing pictures) How can I ID the engine?
  18. S

Is this a rupp?

Seat
  19. S

Is this a rupp?

Is it a sprint? I thought the sprint didn't have springs but not sure. I did buy it, it was 50 bucks.
  20. S

Is this a rupp?

I was thinking wrong seat, wheels, bars, and i thought the rear shocks and springs on the front are not correct.