Search results

1. L

VINTAGE Fun Karts, Sidewalk Racers, Push Karts, Pedal Cars & Other Contraptions

This thread is just loaded with violations if it was done today. The good old days really was a better time I think.
  2. L

Maki M28

This is an insane score. I'm jealous. So I gather power train needs to be light so it can stay afloat yes? How about a motorcycle engine and tranny?
  3. L

Briggs and Stratton powered Worksman Trike

This trike has a history of being motorized. It originally had a 48cc engine with a 3 to 1 reduction. And I have used a 3 speed hub for gears in the past and I've used a CVT transmission too. But I've always had problems with my brakes so it sat for a few years. And then about a month ago I came...
  4. L

Best way to connect a throttle cable to a stock 5hp Briggs & Stratton

This is nice. But is this to a minibike? How's the throttle play like? It seems like you only have about an inch of play.
  5. L

Briggs and Stratton powered Worksman Trike

It's technically a motorized trike with pedals but this forum has already helped me because the engine I'm using is common with this community. Still working out all the bugs. Here's a pic for now.
  6. L

Best way to connect a throttle cable to a stock 5hp Briggs & Stratton

Thank you guys! I've been looking everywhere for pics. This is my first post. My project is actually a motorized Trike. It's a Worksman trike with a B&S 3.5 HP 149cc driving the front wheel. Still working out the bugs. Using a lot of the same parts you guys use like a band brake around the...