Search results

1. A

Rear wheel

Anybody? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  2. A

Rear wheel

I am looking for a rear wheel to match this front wheel. Anybody holding? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  3. A

Hemi Predator- take off parts

$20 bucks shipped for the carb ? for a poor man in texas lol
  4. A

VERY CLEAN MTD 520 TEXAS RANGER ROLLER F&R Suspension

I know it's a long shot but I could maybe give $250. shipped if I dug real deep . Let me know what you can do . Can pay via paypal now . Thanks
  5. A

Hemi Predator- take off parts

I may be able to use the carb . How much shipped to 75904 ?
  6. A

My 2nd MTD parts list and a set of Cherry waffle style grips/throttle

on second thought I could use the front and rear wheel if you still have them . how much shipped to 75904 ? also do you have the hardware for the wheels ?
  7. A

My 2nd MTD parts list and a set of Cherry waffle style grips/throttle

do you still have the front wheel and if so how much shipped to 75904 ?
  8. A

Parting Out MTD 640-208 small wheel Minibike

do you still have the front wheel and if so how much shipped to 75904 ?
  9. A

columbia/mtd rear wheel

do you still have this wheel and if so how much shipped to 75904 ?
  10. A

baja warrior

ISO Anybody got a rear wheel laying around for a Baja warrior ? I could use a wheel and tire if anybody has them . I also need two chain guards if anybody has them . The chain guard that attaches to the motor is what I need . Thanks Dalva
  11. A

MTD Bike Build

thanks capguncowboy. you cant tell from the picture but I used some Teflon spacers I picked up at Lowes for the front fender.
  12. A

MTD Bike Build

Got the seat recovered. Diboll Custom Auto Upholstery.
  13. A

MTD Bike Build

I found this original MTD gas tank online. I think I got it from pomfish. Thanks bro!
  14. A

MTD Bike Build

I cut a new seat pan out off 3/4" treated plywood left over from project sunbird.
  15. A

MTD Bike Build

Welded to the frame.
  16. A

MTD Bike Build

I cut the foot pegs off of a bike I got out of a scrap pile and welded them to a piece of old bed frame angle iron.
  17. A

MTD Parts

hey Andrew could you do 40 bucks shipped for the front wheel/tire and kickstand for MTD bike ?
  18. A

MTD Bike Build

thanks buckeye but im looking for a rusty chrome front fender to match the rear. im gunna leave this bike ratty for a while but may tear it down and clean it up later .
  19. A

MTD Bike Build

ok thanks fellas . I really want an original tank . im about ready to take a test ride . I do need to order a few new parts though . twist throttle brake cable and a few more items .
  20. A

Mtd parts

sorry buckeye im not sure but I think its a Columbia. im new to the site and to mini bikes. I just started a build thread earlier today.