Search results

1. P

Super Bronc VT-8 Torque Converter

Hi guys. I've been down a while and just got back to a project. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what-is-it-/98483-what-is-it.html Long story short I have ordered the wrong drive member. Can anyone verify the correct comet series for this? I've been searching this site and think it's a 20...
  2. P

Finding the right tire

I've been looking for a tire and tube for this project I recently picked up. Thanks to help here I determined it's a modified Super Bronc. anyone have tips for determining what size tire I need to get? I have tried the numbers on Google and can't find anything that looks 100%. What are some...
  3. P

HM80 155042a magneto test

I came across what looks to be a modified Super Bronc VT-8. The first step is to get it running but no spark. What's the best way to determine why there is no spark? I'm not much of a small engine guy and have never seen a magneto like this.
  4. P

What is it?

Nice forum. I looked at a few before joining this one. Bear with this old noob just a bit. what is this chopper looking thing? I know it has an HM80 155042a Tecumseh 8 Hp but not much else. Np spark right now but I'd like to figure out what it is before I do anything. I'm a bit confused if I can...