Search results

1. M

* Lil Bill Mini Build *

This is my plan for my kids.. I want to build one from scratch... I'm making a plan for my build and gonna start collecting material soon... What type of Pipe are you using? I have a Metal Supermarkets down the road from me and they have just about everything under the sun, and the best part...
  2. M

New and very INSPIRED

Aww man, you're probably 15 minutes from me.. I believe you can help a brother out with all your knowledge and tools.. I've already got some ideas.. Cheers neighbor... :drinkup:
  3. M

New and very INSPIRED

Yea she is a Lil spitfire.. She is a lot like me, when she knows what she wants she finds a way and gets it.. I've been looking around here reading and learning more and more in the short time I've been on here which is just about 2 days.. Lol.. I must say you guys really know your stuff. My...
  4. M

New and very INSPIRED

I'm gonna make a build thread to show the progress once I get started.. With before and after pix....... Is there a BIKE OF THE MONTH thing on this forum? I've been on other forums and they post the : ________ OF THE MONTH on the main screen for the whole month, and other random : BEST ________...
  5. M

New and very INSPIRED

Alright, You're convincing me to do just that.... I'm gonna look for something along those lines on Craigslist, maybe even Ebay... unless you know of someone on here.... I'm gonna check the classifieds or sales on here as well... I check back later tomorrow... thanks for your help man...
  6. M

New and very INSPIRED

I'm sorry what is TAV??? Maybe I should rethink the whole Predator Engine thing... what other Engines have less HP that I might be able to get my hands on?
  7. M

New and very INSPIRED

Maybe I shouldn't try building this particular bike to my liking. I treasure my kids lives... :shrug: lol... We'll save the torque converter for my bike... :thumbsup:
  8. M

New and very INSPIRED

Yeah that would work if she were my sons age... lmao... maybe not even then.. he caught on pretty fast himself..
  9. M

New and very INSPIRED

How fast will the Predator Engine go stock? If I wanted to make it faster I would need a torque converter, correct? and does having a muffler/exhaust pipe make any difference?
  10. M

New and very INSPIRED

You got a point with the tube bender and getting the sides the same!.. If this kit costs this much I might as well find a used one on Craigslist for cheaper and just mod that to my liking.
  11. M

New and very INSPIRED

that she is!!! I want to give my kids everything that I didn't have.. This is one of them.. I moved out to Lombard for a couple years then to Lisle then moved back to the city.. but moving out here by Gurnee was probably the best thing to ever happen to me.. You couldn't get me to move out...
  12. M

New and very INSPIRED

I was thinking more like this one.. but i like the one you showed.... more practical for the kids..
  13. M

New and very INSPIRED

Yup, those are the ones I was looking at... I love that type of bike and would definitely get one of those for myself, maybe even ride it to work down the bike path "straight shot".. lol.. 15 miles to work.. you think i can make it there and back on one tank of gas??? lol.. Anyways, she wants a...
  14. M

New and very INSPIRED

Well I was thinking about Craigslist, and my initial thought was to get a Schwinn Sting Ray and put a motor on that because they look like choppers, but my daughter doesn't like those. And there aren't too many in this area to begin with and the ones that are around here are like 200. And thats...
  15. M

New and very INSPIRED

Whats up guys, I'm new to this forum, took me a while to find this one, after doing a lot of reading I think I made a good decision on joining.. lol.. You all seem very knowledgeable and willing to help a brother out.. I'm from northern Illinois right up by the Wisconsin border but I was born...