Search results

1. ss396conv

WTB Taco Shock Parts

I need an upper Taco 100 (Ceriani) shock upper housing. I am willing to buy the entire shock or just parts....Thanks
  2. ss396conv

Do you need a seat ?

Hi Karen, I need a seat for a Meyers Lynx Model 65. I don't have an original to copy. Have you ever made a seat for this bike before? Thanks
  3. ss396conv

WTB Meyers Lynx Bike or Parts

I am looking for a Meyers Lynx frame or entire bike to restore. Can be either a 3 hp or 5hp model. Thanks!!
  4. ss396conv

MrPat's 2015 Vintage class OldMiniBikes build off entry: Taco T100

Hi Pat. I received the Taco 100 kick stand today. It looks perfect! I really appreciate your help. I send pics when its complete. Thanks, John
  5. ss396conv

Briggs header

How long is the header? I live near Toledo and can stop by and pick it up. Thanks
  6. ss396conv

** Looking for a TACO Clutch Cover/ Chain Guard **

Hi Eric, If your friend has shocks that he is willing to sell....please have him PM me. Thanks OND....if the website buy doesn't work out please let me know and I give you a deal on mine....Thanks!
  7. ss396conv

Hi OND, I think I have $100+ in it with shipping. I would sell it outright, but I really need a pair of Taco shocks to complete my restoration. I thought that they would be easy to find.....not so. If I find a set of shocks.....I will sell it to you. Do you know any "Taco" people that I could...
  8. ss396conv

i have a new aluminum cover with the large Taco letters. I am willing to trade for Taco 100 parts. I really need a pair of shocks!
  9. ss396conv

Taco 100 Shocks Needed

Help!! I am finishing a Lynx (Taco 100) build and I really need a good set of original shocks. I have an extra Taco clutch cover or CASH..... Thanks much!
  10. ss396conv

I will call you tomorrow! Thanks
  11. ss396conv

Hi Pat, Slow. I have all of the parts (except for shocks) and I wanted to talk to you about your kick stand and new rear tire. I have been driving our Manx dune buggy a lot and have a deadline of mid-October to have the Lynx finished for a buggy show in Nags Head.
  12. ss396conv

Very impressive Mr. Pat.....you definitely have my vote!!!
  13. ss396conv

I am looking for a set of decent Taco shocks. I have found everything else and just bought an NOS Briggs short block last weekend. My back tire is used but original, please let me know where I can find a replacement. Keep up the awesome work!! John
  14. ss396conv

impressive build Pat! I have a similar project that I am just starting. Do you know anyone locally with Taco parts?
  15. ss396conv

WTB: Meyers Lynx 65 Frame and Parts (Taco 100)

I am trying to restore a 1970 Meyers Lynx 65 minibike and could use any spare parts or even a good frame. The Lynx 65 was almost identical to the Taco 100 with minor changes to the frame, seat and clutch cover. I would also consider buying a complete Lynx bike Thanks!!!
  16. ss396conv

Another New Guy from Ohio

Thanks OND. Could someone explain how to post pics that are stored on my laptop on this site? Much appreciated!
  17. ss396conv

Thanks Chipper and Brooklyn! I want to try for a completely stock restoration therefore I found an early 70's 5 hp Briggs (white). I am looking for an origginal Mercury clutch for Lynx. Any suggestions on size/model number?
  18. ss396conv

Hello All, I am new to this site and new to minibikes in general. I recently completed a restoration of a Meyers Manx fiberglass dune buggy and wanted to find and restore a Meyers Lynx 65 minibike. Thanks to Mean Dean, I found one through this site. I am now collecting NOS parts and will post...