Search results

1. M

Tote Gote 670 Nova For Sale...Upstate New York

Selling this bike for use as is or restoration. Complete at 99%--air cleaner is missing, rear seat added by original owner and pull starter needs work. 6 HP Tecumseh and appears to be Climb-Away clutch with shaft drive. Came from State College, PA and was local Tote Gote dealer's personal bike...
  2. M

Engine Shaft Length--Tote Gote 670

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Trying to pull the trigger on a new engine for my Nova--original was missing. What shaft length and diameter is best for an OEM Climbaway drive clutch? Can't find any data or guidance for the Climbaway and what I've read on a Comet 40 series leads me to believe the...
  3. M

Tote Gote Model P?

Just acquired this bike from a Cushman collector and expert in Florida. He advertized as a Tote Gote 600, but sure looks like a model P to me based upon frame. Also had a very nice 750 I considered buying, but passed due to other projects. Will have the bike here in early December, so have to...
  4. M

ToteGote Drive Clutch/Driven Clutch????

All, Brand new to this forum and I'm looking at the purchase of a worm-gear-drive 1965 (according to seller) 670 frame with engine, drive clutch, seat, and screen covers missing. Appears to be in decent shape and I would like to take it on as a project and return to operational use. My major...