Search results

1. ScooterB

Bonanza BC1400/BC1500 three seat straps welded to top frame?

That was the plan, but one had a lower dent and was hard to compress…they worked but not great. if you want I could send a picture of the shocks. This is a restomod so hence the clone motor. The motor that came with it was a 69 5hp Briggs. What are the shocks worth anyway?
  2. ScooterB

Thank you Skipp, I had a BC1200 as a kid and remember only two straps on top. BTW, I replaced the rear shocks. Here is a pic of the rear shocks that came with the bike.
  3. ScooterB

I am wondering what frame I actually have? My frame has three seat straps welded on the top of the frame… It had the original 6“ kidney bean rims and double Indian tires. Original rear shocks with springs. any help would be appreciated.
  4. BC1400 restomod1.jpeg

BC1400 restomod1.jpeg

BC1400 restomod Stage one
  5. BC1400_2.jpeg

BC1400_2.jpeg

6. BC1400_3.jpeg

BC1400_3.jpeg

7. BC1400_4.jpeg

BC1400_4.jpeg

8. ScooterB

Just installed new Chinese knock off tires, added a Schwinn kick stand, tuned the carb.

Just installed new Chinese knock off tires, added a Schwinn kick stand, tuned the carb.
  9. ScooterB

Bonanza BC1400 restomod update

Bonanza BC1400 restomod update
  10. ScooterB

And so it begins…

4405 bender road, middleville MI, 49333
  11. ScooterB

And so it begins…

My BC 14 …I would be interested in these tire, I live in Michigan and I have two double Indian tires the back is completely bald
  12. ScooterB

And so it begins…

13. ScooterB

Bendix 5" Brake Assembly

I am looking for Bendix 5" Brake Assembly for my bonanza mini bike
  14. ScooterB

Hello Bilbo, I also have a Tri sport TS 130 that I am restoring. I am new to this site and...

Hello Bilbo, I also have a Tri sport TS 130 that I am restoring. I am new to this site and for some reason I cannot post anything. I will try here. Before and after pics. Enjoy. [IMG] [IMG]