Search results

1. Z

trail horse auction find, survivor?

Yea Gumpit, but my sole intention was to join a mini bike club and get an understanding what these things are and what they are worth. I have had my survivor honda 70 for many years now and enjoy showing it and riding it. Its just nice to know what ya got and what to do with it without ruining...
  2. Z

OK, I will take some time to ponder a price and put it in the proper category. Thanks again,
  3. Z

I might consider to sale this mini, I too, believe if it is a rare find in this condition then it should be saved. So, why don't we consider this a pocket listing and see what you cllectors would be willing to part with for this mini. Private message me with your suggestions, I would even...
  4. Z

Thanks, changed oil, gassed it up and it was up and running. Runs,drives, and brakes can't ask for much more. I can't wait to get my grandson on it as soon as his mother leaves!
  5. Z

I found this trail horse at auction. Its a GTO110, code#39070113, with a Tecumseh 21/2 HP, model#H25-25173G. It appears to be an orginal survivor?
  6. Z

All original SURVIVORS

I found this trail horse at auction. Its a GTO110, code#39070113, with a Tecumseh 21/2 HP, model#H25-25173G. It appears to be an orginal survivor?
  7. auction find

auction find

orginal survivor?
  8. auction find

auction find

orginal survivor?
  9. auction find

auction find

orginal survivor
  10. auction find

auction find

orginal survivor?
  11. auction find

auction find

original survivor?
  12. auction find

auction find

orginal survivor?
  13. auction find

auction find

original survivor?
  14. auction find

auction find

original survivor?
  15. auction find

auction find

original survivor?
  16. Z

Trail Horse GTO 110

Wow, new web site for me. Let me reword this. I picked up a trail horse GTO110. Code #390701173, with tecumseh engine # H25-25173G. Its a survivor, all original pics to follow. Is this a mini that should be preserved or go ahead and repaint? Is it a common mini and does anybody know the year or...
  17. Z

Trail Horse GTO 110

Well Tom, I have a 72 honda 70 dax survivor in the garage with less then 400 miles on it. So I bought the mini to get my grandson started with riding. Then someday he can step up to the honda. So yea the mini has a purpose for now. I like riding both of them. So if I don't get to attached to the...
  18. Z

Trail Horse GTO 110

What would be reasonable resale for as described trail horse? $ 5000.00, full restore? Is this mini something special? I am just not that lucky...Zairizona
  19. Z

Trail Horse GTO 110

What's it worth as described?
  20. Z

Trail Horse GTO 110

I just picked up a Trail Horse GTO 110, looks to be a survivor. Orginal green/ teal paint with minimum scratchs. Original decals,hand brake, cables and engine. Tecumseh engine # H25-25173G . The sticker on the frame says GM GTO 110, code#390701173. The question, should I leave as is and just wax...