Search results

1. B

2015 old school mini bike find

outlaw I would have paid $100 for a roller...they were $300 and up....too deep for my pockets...believe it or not it starts right up..the one thing i like about the bike is that it has the wire harness for the lights, turn signal, horn, etc.. just a 2nd bike to play with...ill save the engine i...
  2. B

i have a engine to put in it....was out looking for a frame...just a little project to play with..
  3. B

what type of motor is this....needs carb
  4. B

Rejetting stock carb for use with aftermarket air filter

you are absolutely right minibikin...just purchased a upgrade proformance kit and only put on the air filter and exhaust....it runs awful...so is the 36 jet the best one too use and do i also need to put on the valve spring and 8 degree timing key?
  5. B

Let's See Your Riders

I bought this in november....
  6. B

Boys' Life Magazine

look at GM advertisment on page 7....GPS
  7. B

New Coleman CT200u owner

Go Blue...I did the same thing...but I had to pay full price at Walmart. I took a picture and sent it to my wife saying I want this. She laughed and said keep walking. But couldnt stop thinking about it, went back a week later and it was gone. Talk with the sale associate she said each store...
  8. B

Coleman CT200U Miinibike

I just bought one..let govern screw out a little and it top out @ about 32ish