Search results

1. NTRO

Got A BAJA

Got a torque converter yesterday...Best mod ever:pimp:,,,awesome low end and top end about 40mph...found a Chinese knock off for 106 $$ delivered to my door.:punk::gunsmilie:
  2. NTRO

Got A BAJA

Yes ,going to get a torque converter for sure..down the road I'de like to do the 420 swap.:doah::scared:
  3. NTRO

Got A BAJA

Well I sold the DB and got a BAJA.First mod was the mud gaurd plate.:thumbsup::blink:
  4. NTRO

Race fuel ,octane boosters

I'm currently running 93 oct and a little lucas fuel treatment. seems to run well .however the engine has about 4 hrs on it .:stuart:
  5. NTRO

Race fuel ,octane boosters

What are the benefits ,or are there any ? running a stock predator motor on a high octane or putting in a little octane booster . :doah:
  6. NTRO

Ntro mods and transformation

...Nobody told me about the 30 mph wheelies w/ the 6.5's...:scared: anyhoo I, put a splash guard on today .works great. lots of dirt roads out here so ...
  7. NTRO

Merkle's Hot Rod DB30 Build.

Loookin good ...Great job!!!:thumbsup:
  8. NTRO

Twisted Campus

9. NTRO

Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

10. NTRO

Project TRAILer wHORSE...

11. NTRO

ArCLONE SLEE-Z-RYDER

12. NTRO

The Little Bird Wren

13. NTRO

Savage SSC Build

14. NTRO

Thanks, think I may get a header next. I wanna let it break in first . I did run it for about a hr on the bench then changed the oil and put in a half oil and half synthetic. I put a couple more hrs on it .then put straight synthetic . yea these predators are the shiznit for sure.:punk:
  15. NTRO

6.5 Swap complete done deal,,went pretty smooth. the hardest part was getting the chain breaker un stuck :out:. wow what a difference ..:thumbsup:
  16. NTRO

...Good times
  17. NTRO

It seems like a pretty good deal ,you can change the gearing and springs ,like a racing clutch thats 2X the price.:thumbsup:
  18. NTRO

Yea man,I just ordered the "Hilliard35 Clutch #35 12T 3/4" - Hilliard's Extreme Duty" today w/ the crankshaft bolt.:pimp: . the girl said I MIGHT GET IT BY THE WEEKEND.
  19. NTRO

Harbor Freight

...What he said...lady at the counter did me right w/a 20% coupon.however I'm in h/f about once a week.:blink:
  20. NTRO

I got a PREDATOR today !!!:pimp::pimp: debating on 12 or 13 tooth clutch :confused: