Search results

1. D

can't upload any more pictures

how do you delete pictures that are uploaded from the upload manager? I cant add any more :confused:
  2. D

cheeftah

for sale 225.00 not running has HS35 45352M s/n 9037b or could be 90738 magnets on flywheel are loose. tires are shot. location Waterford mi. buyer sets up and pays shipping if needed.
  3. D

sears runabout or wren

for sale 300.00 running bike head gasket leaking motor mod 143-584122 that all I can find on the cover. location Waterford mi, buyer sets up and pays shipping if needed/
  4. D

69 cat 400X

for sale 300.00 running bike has H35 458080A dom 03342 cd 0109 location Waterford mi, buyer must set up and pay shipping if needed.
  5. D

What is it

6. D

What is it

7. D

what is it ? back of barn pick

picked this up yesterday the guy i bought it from tells me the owner bought this in 1969 for his kids, been sitting in the barn for 20 years. weird off set on back wheel. may have had a jackshaft at one time, not sure if tires are bigger than what was on it new.
  8. D

1971 speedway shrike or parts of one

Hi everybody So we went to pick up a sears mini and this was there next to it, seller didn't want to part with it but ended up letting us buy both. He told me it was a speedway and honestly I had never even heard of one before, we just thought it looked cool and bought the two. So after...
  9. D

First post new to us old mini what do we have here?

We have been searching through the posted picks of minis but cant find one that quite looks like this frame, motor by s/n seems to be either 74/75 or 84/85 has the old Tecumseh numbering, bike owner my son, The bike is known as Monster Mini 14 due to the monster sticker on the fender & 14 on the...