Search results

1. J

Gemini SST80 1971 with 52 miles

Gemini SST80 with only 52 miles on odometer. Yes, this is a true survivor that is all original not restored. Bike runs and looks like new. Tank and front fender do have a few blemishes. $2,100.00 Pick Up only in Westchester NY
  2. J

CHIBI - Rockford Mini Bike

I have an opportunity to buy a Chibi Mini Bike. Complete running bike, no rust but has its share of scratches and a dented tank. Can I find parts for this bike? I checked ebay and there wasn't much listed. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks John
  3. J

GEMINI SST80 Owners Manual Wanted

Looking to purchase brochures, manuals and / or magazines containing tests on the Gemini SST80. Also looking for an original tool kit. Thanks
  4. J

GEMINI SST80 Owners Manual Wanted

Looking to purchase brochures, manuals and / or magazines containing tests on the Gemini SST80. Also looking for an original tool kit. Thanks
  5. J

Gemini Mini Bikes - What Magazine?

Does anyone know of any magazines or books that feature and or did tests on the Gemini Mini Bikes? I'm mainly interested in in the SST80 and SST50. Also, where does one get parts for these bikes, other than ebay. Anyone help will be truly appreciated. Thanks