Search results

1. K

Early 69 El-Tigre (Non Bird)

I worked at Americn Aluminum and Steel for about a year, 1968 - 1969 all engines while I was there were B&S. My 2nd week on the job one of the owners came in to the assembly area and asked "who here speeks english?" They paid min wage $1.35 an hour most everyone in the place spoke only spanash...
  2. K

History: Mini Bike Factories, Suppliers and Dealers

I worked at Americn Aluminum and Steel for about a year, 1968 - 1969 all engines while I was there were B&S. My 2nd week on the job one of the owners came in to the assembly area and asked "who here speeks english?" They paid min wage $1.35 an hour most everyone in the place spoke only spanash...
  3. K

Early 69 El-Tigre (Non Bird)

I assembled these bikes in 1969 at American Alum and Steel on San Fernando Road in Cypress Park CA.. Each assembler built three at a time ther were about 10 of us we each had a rack that held 3 frames, went to the engine room got three engines on a cart installed on frames, went to the wheel bin...
  4. K

History: Mini Bike Factories, Suppliers and Dealers

I assembled these bikes in 1969 at American Alum and Steel on San Fernando Road in Cypress Park CA.. Each assembler built three at a time ther were about 10 of us we each had a rack that held 3 frames, went to the engine room got three engines on a cart installed on frames, went to the wheel bin...