Search results

1. motormike

Looking For Name of this frame

Performance claims of the 50's-60's crack me up: "It Goes Anywhere"
  2. motormike

"A Bird in hand is worth TWO in the bush"

The ad came up on Craigslist at 11p.m. I sent an email and the seller was awake and we did the deal. I miss deals all the time. If email is the only way to contact sellers, I often skip it. This time, it worked out.
  3. motormike

Getting another because I like'm. They don't eat much. My garage is not heated. My health is not good. When winter breaks, I'm riding. There was a day when I spent more time working on projects. That time has passed, but the fire still burns.
  4. motormike

A stroke of luck couple nights ago. Local Craigslist ad was up for two hours with a Bird Golden Pinto being offered for $120. Complete, or nearly, original Tecumseh, re-sprayed gold, and nearby. It was 1 a.m., but I sent the obligatory email. The seller was awake, and text me his phone...
  5. motormike

Image size test posting

Thank you gents...at least I have come to a point that has succeeded in getting two full-size pix posted. The "Key" to getting to the right place was clicking on the "Camera" icon, and not the Attachments. However, my photos are not yet in the gallery, but exist as attachments, so some more...
  6. motormike

Image size test posting

Here we go again/ View image in gallery View image in gallery
  7. motormike

Image size test posting

*********************************************************************************************:blink: :no:...sorry cheezy1, at no time am I given the "Insert What" block. I am clicking on "Manage Attachments" to upload pix. The selections do not include the page you are showing me. The block...
  8. motormike

Image size test posting

Ah,...we have two thumbnails instead of two full size pix. My question, is is possible to have two full-sized pix in the thread ? I'm sure I've seen that here. I'm not finding a "medium thingy button" you said to look for. cheezy1
  9. motormike

Image size test posting

these two
  10. motormike

Image size test posting

Okay, that worked fine with one image selected. Let's try two images.
  11. motormike

Image size test posting

..and there's this.
  12. motormike

2016 Build off is finally here!

Returning this year with my Bird "Fury". I entered last year, but withdrew when the project stalled. No actual work has been done, but the JFF class is my choice as I will likely change the engine. I will post an entry soon.
  13. motormike

* 2016 OldMiniBikes BUILD OFF " HELLZAPOPPIN " Anything Goes Class

Looking forward to your build...should be smokin'..:thumbsup:
  14. motormike

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

Thanx for the effort to compose this thread, but thanx more for being a sensient being who recognized the importance and fell head-long into the sweetness of sentimentality. Good for you...but hey, be nice to yourself and take it around the block daily...what could possibly go wrong ?...:scooter:
  15. motormike

Build Off Entries

In light of my non-compliance of rules for this minibike build, I have been nixed from the competition. Fair enough. My apologies for starting something without having properly motivated reasons to compete. At the onset of my involvement and submission of entry, I had doubts of being able to...
  16. motormike

Two Horse Power Identify Help

Like I said,...pix...:thumbsup:
  17. motormike

2hp briggs question

See...
  18. motormike

I would really like to see a better site for identifying Briggs engines. Does anyone have such a site to link for me ?
  19. motormike

Thanx for the replies...:wink: however, I find that the method of identification changed in 1965, so the "61" that appears in my engine number does not comply with that method of identification. What DOES seem to comply is found here>>> Briggs and Stratton Engine Manufacturing Date Listing Model...
  20. motormike

The engine identification numbers are as follows: Model = 61102 Type = 940671 Serial = 6111150 Engine said to have been removed from a reel-type lawnmower. The paint and original decals are staggeringly nice. The serial number is correct...and I can not verify exactly why there are seven...